List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

*hypothetical

IF battle signed on,
Would people trade out next years future first for a pick in the top 10 this year to snag two midfielders and a faster year of development ?
Why not?
Then in 2025 you use the next years future first and so on and so on….🤣

Flower gets such a bad rap from the conservative nongs on here....smoking's bad...oil gummies Lolly pops, cake, muffins brownies, caramels and cookies are the go!
A big couple of Ayahuasca sessions in the off season by the team and the coaches will help sharpen their focus...they visual the promised land and the steps to get there will seen and imprinted in their pyhscie 🥰
I'm not against this. Hit them with the Ayahuasca, and then as the season commences have them Microdosing truffles in order to enhance creativity, keep ones lucidity and focus, and keep the cortisol levels balanced.
Calm, composed, motivated, self assured, and capable minds will win many's the game.
Our losses, when they eventuate, will be an enriching philosophical learning experience for both player and fan alike.

Agree, crying out for mids but Hugo has gone past him. Hall showed more damage and we’ll pick up at least 2-3 more midfielder over summer.

I tend to think Hotton has improved this season, obviously not as good as Hugo though.
Hall hasn't done much at all yet.

I’m just glad that people are starting to talk about Clark’s tank more than his ****ing biceps, who gives a shit, he’s a quality footballer and goes hard at it, he makes shit happen and has an impact. Needs to work on getting his ToG up, but apart from that I’m loving what he brings.

Sad to see Van Es go, he looked like a really solid prospect on paper.

For some reason I’m irrationally surprised to see Campbell go too, seemed a great clubman, and a decent back up ruck. Hope we have someone lined up.

How Allison ever got a 3 year extension is beyond me, but he kicked a few 5 goal bags in the seconds this year, fwiw. And so goes the Covid draftee, our only other pick that year was Tom Highmore lol.

Bonner had promise, remember when he was bombing in goals from 50 during the pre season? I could see the appeal on paper, but unfortunately he became a whipping boy real quick, and it’s best we look to some younger players.

So is this it for delistings? 4 seems too few for now, guess we shall see
Still to find out what happens with Seb Ross , Membery , Paton , Battle , Jones and Hayes - all would be worried about there futures.

He and Oliver are sinking the Dees.
The Petracca saga is going to go on for ages, maybe even get legal.
You could understand his angst at the club initially, but he’s coming across as pretty precious now.

Can just hear Richo now…the situation is “very disappointing” 🙄
Richo just farts words with no meaning or substance behind them. Dark era.

Serious question for those who know more than I do - is Max King on the trade table? When his season ended, there was talk we were extending Max for another 10 years. Yet we haven't heard anything about a possible extension for weeks. What's the story there?

Hoping he stays. I still think he's so young for a key forward and has tremendous upside.

Can just hear Richo now…the situation is “very disappointing”

a718TyL.gif

Serious question for those who know more than I do - is Max King on the trade table? When his season ended, there was talk we were extending Max for another 10 years. Yet we haven't heard anything about a possible extension for weeks. What's the story there?

Hoping he stays. I still think he's so young for a key forward and has tremendous upside.
No he's not. Ross spoke about King coming back into the forward line on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to think Hotton has improved this season, obviously not as good as Hugo though.
Hall hasn't done much at all yet.
Hall didn’t go through the mids but showed a lot as a HFF in the last few games and I reckon we’ll give him a full summer as a mid. Club seemed pretty high on him in his reviews and was close to debuting so must like what he does

So Sam Edmund reporting Tomlinson maybe to Saints as UFA.
We would need to trade for him so if Battle leaves we don't lose the compo pick.

Maybe a late second or our old chestnut a future second should be more than the compo Melbourne would get andwe still get the Battle compo.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fourth rounder at best. No chance either team are delusional enough to even suggest a second rounder for a depth 32 year old

Bergman from Port, doesn't he want to come back to Victoria? Would be a great replacement
Was thinking the exact same thing watching him on the weekend. Local boy and we've been into him before. Stocks have risen a fair bit now, turning into a very very good player. Maybe a better chance when he's out of contract next year.

Was thinking the exact same thing watching him on the weekend. Local boy and we've been into him before. Stocks have risen a fair bit now, turning into a very very good player. Maybe a better chance when he's out of contract next year.
I just thought there was somewhere mentioned he wanted to get back to Victoria? I watched him against Freo, looked very good!

So Sam Edmund reporting Tomlinson maybe to Saints as UFA.
We would need to trade for him so if Battle leaves we don't lose the compo pick.

Well that would be a desperation move. Tomlinson has no trade value. So if a trade would be for a useless pick.

1724768307645.png

* Includes 1 game as unused substitute, and 3 games subbed off.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back