List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Steady on Sunshine...Adelaide is a better city than Melbourne, I have lived in both and Hobart as well. Adelaideans are very happy that Melbournenites are continually drunk on their own bath water...it help keeps the Riff Raff out of the state...btw the coffee is better in Adelaide too...sorry to burst your bubble, oh and the wine and the beer and the beaches...oh and they have Gather round as well, and the super cars in the city, and the one of the best festivals in the world it runs for 2 weeks. every Feb. and the Yorke peninsula, and Kangaroo Island, and the Flinders ranges and the Adelaide Hills, you really need to get more old mate!!

The-Snake-Oil-Salesman-Morgan-Weistling.jpg

Think the whole family stuff is just an excuse if we offered more money.

We shopped him and hurt his feelings. Playing the tough operator is good but not if you are destroying loyalty and losing players for less than you are offering.

Best half back line in the league

Wilkie Howard Schoenmaker

NWM Houston Sinclair

Hill McCrae Wood

Henry King Owens

Higgins Sharman Caminiti

Marshall, Steele, Phillipou

Wilson, Clark, Windhager, Webster

Sub: pick #7, Pick # 8, Hugo, Jones,, Stocker, Hastie, Collard, Butler, Dow

Next year: LDU

I know his sources. Would not post unless he felt it is rock solid. Yipper is no troll.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great to hear.
As you say he barely ever posts, so could be mistaken for a troll by those who don’t know him - like me.

But more than happy to take your word for it and his mail.
Hope he’s correct.

I'd be more concerned if Battle had gone to a club like Geelong, Swans, Pies, Blues etc.

You have to admire the Hawks this year with what they've done with what looked like so little. Good luck to them. But I'm not convinced they will automatically be like Top 4 next year. Other teams will go to work on their system and they'll cop a tougher draw. Sure they have plenty of young talent but they are still missing the A Graders. At least at the moment.

I wouldn't rule out the Saints finishing above them next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steady on Sunshine...Adelaide is a better city than Melbourne, I have lived in both and Hobart as well. Adelaideans are very happy that Melbournenites are continually drunk on their own bath water...it help keeps the Riff Raff out of the state...btw the coffee is better in Adelaide too...sorry to burst your bubble, oh and the wine and the beer and the beaches...oh and they have Gather round as well, and the super cars in the city, and the one of the best festivals in the world it runs for 2 weeks. every Feb. and the Yorke peninsula, and Kangaroo Island, and the Flinders ranges and the Adelaide Hills, you really need to get more old mate!!

I always want to hate SA and end up enjoying it.

Best half back line in the league

Wilkie Howard Schoenmaker

NWM Houston Sinclair

Hill McCrae Wood

Henry King Owens

Higgins Sharman Caminiti

Marshall, Steele, Phillipou

Wilson, Clark, Windhager, Webster

Sub: pick #7, Pick # 8, Hugo, Jones,, Stocker, Hastie, Collard, Butler, Dow

Next year: LDU
How is Houston gotten?

We shopped him and hurt his feelings. Playing the tough operator is good but not if you are destroying loyalty and losing players for less than you are offering.
I thought that, they should have resigned him on a 4 year instead of 2, it would have placated him for the shopping incident, anyways we should catch up for a herbal flower saturation experience in the future then we can talk shop🥰

Last 10 year mid Dalrymple picked up with a high pick is playing VFL for north.
From memory Dylan had an outstanding combine leading in to his draft, running sub 3 seconds in the sprint, third in the time trial and was playing Norwood seniors too. I always wondered if the combine somehow tipped Dalrymples thinking at the end because at 5 it felt like a reach with the likes of Kozzie Pickett, Caleb Serong & Hayden Young still in the draft pool.

Twomey had Dylan Stephesn going at 9 in his phantom, and ESPN had him at 8 in their final power rankings.

I'd be more concerned if Battle had gone to a club like Geelong, Swans, Pies, Blues etc.

You have to admire the Hawks this year with what they've done with what looked like so little. Good luck to them. But I'm not convinced they will automatically be like Top 4 next year. Other teams will go to work on their system and they'll cop a tougher draw. Sure they have plenty of young talent but they are still missing the A Graders. At least at the moment.

I wouldn't rule out the Saints finishing above them next year.
They had a very cruzy draw...been in the bottom 6 for a few seasons.

We don’t get eaten by Great Whites while having a swim in the bay though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back