List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would imagine this early re-signing of Max King is because we know he'll be here for the next decade and we know that he'll demand a lot of money over this period

Therefore, we front-load the heck out of his deal while we still have a ton of cap space in order to afford the pay rises of the likes of Nas, Owens, Pou etc in future and not be hamstrung to the point we might have to trade out some of these guns

Smart list management

Pahahha.

Yep. Facilities built on a dump in a dump.

1pOC6EG.gif

I don’t think he is welcome back. From what I’ve been told Ross more or less told him to “get the fcuk out of my sight” after he lied to everyone one.
When the rumors about Weitering were in the media Battle would of thought why are the offering another teams defender huge money and they haven't even signed up me yet.

Penny pinching cost us a good player, a team you have dedicated your whole career to try's to screw you to the lowest contract they can get you to sign - I can see why he left.

With the new CBA giving all clubs extra cap space, getting Max signed up now takes away the opportunity for other clubs to come knocking when the other contracted expired. And as one of our most expensive players, getting him locked away gives us a clear picture of what money we have for others long term instead of needing to put a predicted amount side for him.
He will be one of our most expensive today.

If he becomes the player we think he will. It will be a bargain deal by the end.

When the rumors about Weitering were in the media Battle would of thought why are the offering another teams defender huge money and they haven't even signed up me yet.

Penny pinching cost us a good player, a team you have dedicated your whole career to try's to screw you to the lowest contract they can get you to sign - I can see why he left.
“Penny pinching”

Surely you jest.

There was a deal done for a reported 800/6 years in March.

It’s hilarious that supporters believe the club is 100% at fault here

I don’t think he is welcome back. From what I’ve been told Ross more or less told him to “get the fcuk out of my sight” after he lied to everyone one.
All I can add to that botts is that "a Little Birdie" told me the boss was less than impressed when Josh told him on the Thursday that he was leaving.

The boss along with many.....were under the impression that Josh was staying.

Everything was "Hunky Dory" on the Wednesday.....the players had their "Wacky Wednesday" instead of a "Mad Monday"

"Little Birdie " told me that cigarette lighters were to be handed in at the front door at the Wednesday soiree.

But...we won't go there !!!!!

;) ;) ;)

“Penny pinching”

Surely you jest.

There was a deal done for a reported 800/6 years in March.

It’s hilarious that supporters believe the club is 100% at fault here
They should of upped it then , a guy in his prime look at his last contract knowing the going rate was 900k with the salary cap increases - they offered the Carlton guy over 1.1 million.
and I do say they are at fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should of upped it then , a guy in his prime look at his last contract knowing the going rate was 900k with the salary cap increases - they offered the Carlton guy over 1.1 million.
They did up it, and now it comes out Battle lied to the whole playing group.
Think he belongs at a club like Hawthorn.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

They offered Weitering. A significantly better footballer. A current all Australian. A genuine key position player former pick 1.

More money.

That’s good list management.

Josh battle can **** off to dingley.

They did up it, and now it comes out Battle lied to the whole playing group.
Think he belongs at a club like Hawthorn.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What baffles me is how did the council approve a childcare facility for the players' kids situated on top of a toxic waste dump?

Only a matter of time before the poos n wees clubhouse is closed down due to a methane leak.

What’s the story with Battle lying? Missed it.

I’ve seen Lewis Young play some good games, would definitely prefer him to Tomlinson but he is contracted so going to be harder to get.

Interesting that Twomeys latest mock draft had Draper at #8 (7 if you take out Ashcroft) yes please,

Don't know about the Jiggster but news on SS that Gazrat aka Asiu passed away a few days back

He was around from the beginning of SS
Oh God, is there anything worse than starting a fake rumour about a beloved person's death?

I think I'm mixing Jiggster up with another poster now, and it's been so long since he's been here I think now that I'm misremembering.

Sincerest apologies to Jiggster and those who love him, I have no idea how he is but I hope he's in good health and if so I'm sure he'd have a good old laugh at me, rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back