List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

I just drove past the hawks new facility. Talk about being in the middle of no where. A few sad looking houses and industrial sites. Seems like a fail to my uneducated mind.
Can’t see why a couple of builders start placing a few broken pieces of fibro cement, someone will claim it’s asbestos & shut any building on there for another 10years.😱

Nasty I know but it is Hawthorn 🤭

Apart from money to the player how do we satisfy Freo with draft picks, they might be a little dirty on Henry coming over from last year.
Push them. Freo are well documented to be under cap pressure.

Erasmus and brayshaw are coming out of contract. Go hard at both.

I think erasmus is gettable.

Push them. Freo are well documented to be under cap pressure.

Erasmus and brayshaw are coming out of contract. Go hard at both.

I think erasmus is gettable.
Im all for it but i think we might have a different definition of "big money" what sort of deal are you talking about?

Can’t see why a couple of builders start placing a few broken pieces of fibro cement, someone will claim it’s asbestos & shut any building on there for another 10years.😱

Nasty I know but it is Hawthorn 🤭
Someone needs to report they found some aboriginal bones there. That would put a holt to all construction for a while

Most Freo supporters that I know felt Erasmus was going to have a break out year, this year. Not sure what happened but I think Freo will be very reluctant to let go of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Debuted 7 years ago. Close enough to 100 games. Half back/Midfielder. A single 30+ game. Not a single Brownlow vote, A grand tally of 19 coaches votes. 13 career goals. Averages 240 metres gained.

I mean, the more obvious question is what do the Clark boosters see?
An extra e apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back