List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

He ain’t staying mate, and saints will give 43 it will happen they both playing hard ball
Cal twomey reporting that Macrae might be staying as Saints aren’t offering 43
You're slipping Mr Pencil Case last week you were confident on P 24 to Dogs
This week P 43

Next year 5 on the bench , the reason they are looking for a 2nd ruck - most teams will be playing 2 rucks by the sounds of it.
Marshall will play 70% as the ruckman , his marking around the ground is one of the best parts about his game, whoever is the 2nd ruckman will only give him a break - thats all the spud will be used for.
To tell you the truth I feel Heath or Keller would be a better option playing forward.

Soldo is not going to help our midfield too much , Campbell by all accounts was a better ruckman than him looking at VFL stats
Has the 5 on the bench been confirmed yet?

Or is still just a possible change up for discussion.?

Thanks to anyone who can confirm.

If Daniher is actually retiring i could see Brisbane making an offer to Membrey.
They really like Henry Smith so he'd slot straight in

Also have Brandon Ryan who looked to be a gun kid at Hawthorn last year. Developing well in the VFL

Also drafted Luke Lloyd last year who is another power key forward

They have plenty of youngsters to fill the void

If they elect to go leadership and experience I think Sam Day is a better fit for them as a bigger body and focal point

Would 8 get you Smith and McRae.

Better for Doggies than what Geelong will most likely offer and they also do not have much trade capital.

Food for thought

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Smith agreed to a contract at Geelong months ago. He’s going nowhere else.

Was with some people with Richmond connections at GF day so I’ll pass on what I was told for your Sunday morning reading (dis)pleasure;

Richmond likely to get pick 6 and more for Rioli. Perfect storm for Richmond: former coach, wants to win now instead of hitting the draft and GC have great draft capital.

I feel like I’ve been gaslight by the media saying Rioli is worth pick 6 in the draft but there you go.

Ivan also not a big fan of Adelaide as well, not just his missus. Boring city and as a result, a big punting culture within the team (nothing else to do?).
Pick 6 AND more? Gold Coast make a mockery of the trade and draft period every year. They don't feel the reprecussions either because their Northern Academy just picks up the slack from any poor trade decisions. Absolute farce. We are over here fighting tooth and nail over pick 8 and Gold Coast just throw them away like this, Lachie Weller (2) and the Jack Bowes (7). AFAIK there aren't any other suitors for Dan Rioli either so no trade competition for his signature.. far out

Rioli is a great get but what GC really needs is goal kickers, especially with Sam Day retired, Casboult well into his twilight years and Lukosius on the move.

They will continue to ply games into Jed Walter, but they could probably really use a Membrey type as well.
Pick 12 for Tim Membrey seems in-line with Gold Coast recent trade deals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 12 for Tim Membrey seems in-line with Gold Coast recent trade deals

Yeah but Membrey has had his issues off field, and i don't know the details, but despite what people here seem convinced of, i'm not sure upending his family and moving interstate will be something he wants to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back