List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Little boy mate and thanks.

They were talking hypothetically about compo picks and said,

Pick 8 for Battle would turn brisbanes P18 into 20 (along with Ashcroft) and how does that weaken their trade hand for that pick.

It would impact the Bolton/Freo deal as that now becomes p10/11 + 17

Etc etc.

It was a hypothetical but a very random discussion point… if it wasn’t happening right? 😂🙃😋
Our first f/s itk.
Congrats mate.

Did I hear correctly that Geelong met with Oliver and his entourage at Tom Hawkins' farm?

I'm guessing that's the ultimate 'all of this could be yours' moment if that is true.

For a club who has butchered so many of their first picks in each draft for the past decade and more, they keep on getting 'lucky' with these deals.

I'd like to think that by getting guys like Oliver and Smith it would put pressure on their cap, but they are obviously aging and don't have a heap of big name young players. So just as guys like Danger are getting older, they get in big names to replace them. It's frustrating because it's probably not even close to a squeeze for them - meaning SDK is happily within the cap on a huge pay rise.
Poppy farm

Little boy mate and thanks.

They were talking hypothetically about compo picks and said,

Pick 8 for Battle would turn brisbanes P18 into 20 (along with Ashcroft) and how does that weaken their trade hand for that pick.

It would impact the Bolton/Freo deal as that now becomes p10/11 + 17

Etc etc.

It was a hypothetical but a very random discussion point… if it wasn’t happening right? 😂🙃😋
Congrats, assume you didn’t name him Josh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So let me get this straight. Bailey “Tony Montana” Smith and Clarence Oliver who have had their “off field issues” are going to get a fresh start and clean up their act in … checks notes GEELONG??????
I believe they will both be gifted memberships in the "Tyson Stengle Rehabilitation & Healthy Living Facility".......

Lots of hypotheticals about how battles pick 8 compo will impact a number of deals
douching jonathan groff GIF

Hope you and everyone else are preparing yourselves.

This place will be like Burke Street Friday either way.

douching jonathan groff GIF

Hope you and everyone else are preparing yourselves.

This place will be like Burke Street Friday either way.
As I was just telling akaifu

Even if we get p8. We still need to navigate a trade and draft period and not **** it up.

Just make sure you read lots of fairy tales to them to get their imagination going. They would be the perfect foundations for an ITK prodigy.
Tell him to save his money for multiple computer screens and phones.

Needs to stay on top of the news and regurgitate it

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back