List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

What a grub.

He's probably talking about fixtures, lost academy access etc. They have had plenty of luck but also the 10% that makes the difference between finishing 4th and 12th can be the inequities in a compromised competition. The AFL keeps stepping further from equity and all small clubs feel it. We are double unlucky because we self inflicted plenty of wounds while the AFL fingered us at the same time.

They are a middle class family struggling to pay their mortgage, we are a homeless guy trying to scrounge change for a goon bag.

Can’t wait to tell my kids I was in the BigFooty Saints 2024 Trade Thread - No.2
on the 4th of October 2024.

Hopefully this day lives on in glory and not infamy for little Monga and Menga.

Gather round kids... have I got some tales to tell.....

200.gif

Remembering Never Forget GIF

turkey dining room GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

This doesn’t trigger me like it would some, one week he praises the next week he’s negative.

What is hypocritical though, Purple didn’t want Kane Cornes to finish the last month of the Sunday footy show because he was leaving for channel 7.

View attachment 2130869
Has anyone got Damien Barrett's home address...asking for a friend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtis Taylor on trade radio, possible SSP pick for the saints

They’d have to swap for some futures you just can’t balance a list with 6 guys in the first round. Contracts expire the same time etc. it’s a logistical nightmare.

Why do people keep saying this? There are 44 players in the list. A couple have long term (5+year) deals. The rest are 1,2, 3, 4 years. On average 10guys would be coming out of contract each year. I’m pretty sure we had way more than that this year also.

Some draftees would get extended 1 or 2 years during their initial 3 year contract anyway. They can spread them however they want.
Richmond are in an odd situation, but if they can take 6 first rounders in a good draft they should just go bang. There’ll be more picks next year regardless.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why do people keep saying this? There are 44 players in the list. A couple have long term (5+year) deals. The rest are 1,2, 3, 4 years. On average 10guys would be coming out of contract each year. I’m pretty sure we had way more than that this year also.

Some draftees would get extended 1 or 2 years during their initial 3 year contract anyway. They can spread them however they want.
Richmond are in an odd situation, but if they can take 6 first rounders in a good draft they should just go bang. There’ll be more picks next year regardless.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because you have to commit to games almost immediately for 6 top 20 picks.

Now it might seem easy as you are rebuilding.

All it takes is an injury or 2 and their pick 6 might want to leave in 2 years time and having hardly played. Full of talent and worth a fraction.

He isn’t wrong pointing out the difficulties in making that work.

If we have 2 top 10 picks - that will also be tough in the short term to provide adequate AFL level development.

Curtis Taylor speaking on trade radio

Sounds like a good egg - delisting from Norf has given him a wake-up call and now desperate for another opportunity

187cm sees himself as a forward. Good leap, could be a Membrey replacement

People spoke about him being offered 2 years from the Saints a month or so ago, any further word? I wouldn't be surprised if we offer him a chance to train in pre-season and potential SSP

lol, dribble about Max King going to Brisbane to replace Daniher. Could you imagine the melt if Brisbane gave us 18 and a F1 for King. Brisbane have an offseason of Ashcroft (Pick 2), Marshall (Pick 20), and Max King these AFL media types just want to see us fold.

lol, dribble about Max King going to Brisbane to replace Daniher. Could you imagine the melt if Brisbane gave us 18 and a F1 for King. Brisbane have an offseason of Ashcroft (Pick 2), Marshall (Pick 20), and Max King these AFL media types just want to see us fold.
18+F1+Zac Bailey

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back