List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm guessing we are only mildly disappointed with Battle now.
We still lose a very good defender, in a time period when we want to pushing hard into finals, to a rival club in a similar window as us.

Despite the talk from the other players about it all being okay, these kind of moves from high rated best 22 players will always sit poorly as he has chosen to leave and directly compete with them. Late career moves/moving for opportunity (Billings)/snubs from finals (Ball, Higgins etc.) or a huge cash grab are different but remember Battle has left for basically the same money to a team that may come up against us in finals contention.

Contract not worth band 1.
AFL folded like a cheap deckchair.

What happens when the AFL run by a corporate best boy and a DEI selection is confronted by an alpha male.

The AFL can still GAGF'ED with their FS and NGA's and their free picks to North.

Go in dry Basset. Hit em while they cower in the corner

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Relax, it's all part of the charade. We have to look devastated that Josh left so that it doesn't look suss when we get band 1.

If everyone looks chummy and happy then it is going to seem obvious that this has all been hashed out and orchestrated behind the scenes.

Band 1 incoming. Josh, us and the Hawks = win, win , win.
Never in doubt. Our club is run by professionals now. The Richo / Ratts days are over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Stavro, Tony74 and whoever else were confident we would get a Band 1 compo. Thankfully we can now move on to life after Josh Battle. I wonder what moves the club have up their sleeve come trade week?

Thank **** the last three months fantasising about back to back first round picks haven’t been for nothing
It's like eating a snickers bar straight out of the fridge.......so so satisfying...!!!!!

Great news....really really great news.

IMO....exciting times ahead.

Luckily I'm not wearing my trackies out and about right now....it could be very very embarrassing !!!!!

It certainly has been an anxious wait.....but absolutely awesome getting over the finish line with what we wanted.

How good !!!!!!.

The Josh Battle trade thread is delightful atm

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back