List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

What would everyone think of our midfield if we could add Brayshaw along with MacCrae to it? Do you think that makes us start to look finals bound next season?
I would hope that means splitting 8 and trading one pick and F1 and not both 8 and an F1 for Brayshaw.

4DJif7r.gif

Ned McHenry anyone? Just delisted by the crows. Gives us some pressure forward depth.

Absolutely not, awful player

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

When does Ben King come out of contract?

Gday guys, I come in peace etc

Now that you guys have 7+8, do you guys think 3+14 for 7+8 would be appealing at all?
I understand you guys need mids and probably a young KPP? 3 gets you a top mid, 14 gets you a KPP somewhere around there

I'd prefer F1 & 8 for 3 & 14, but I wouldn't hate that trade if we absolutely thought we had a standout at 3.

In fairness to Hanners, even though we “exited him out”, he’s rarely had a bad thing to say about us.

I'd speak kindly of us as well if I was in his shoes, we paid him $4 million to use our gym and rehab pool for 5 years.

I want Travaglia, and then 8 gets us a slider mid or best of the group that seem to be rated in that 8-14 area.
Not for a WA player, we historically dont really care for WA players specifically

I desperately hope you are joking when you say West Coast don't care for WA players.

You guys have literally taken over a dozen WA players in the 1st or 2nd round in the last 10-15 years. Not just that, you've also traded down in the past when it meant you'd get your WA player, in Sheed.

Obviously it will be very doubtful for it to pan out like this but TT and Allan being taken at 7 & 8 would certainly shake things up a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gresham and talent should be split into different sentences.
Is that Bomber bloke trying to be a comedian.
They pay huge money to spud Mackay to get North Band1.
Recruit Gresham who can't kick 40 metres and think he is a gun, and a ruckman 2 years away from being put in an age centre and comes on this thread to rubbish us

Some Hawthorn nuff is spamming my tweets with shit about us being crap and only having one flag…

Is that the best they have? We’re pretty aware of our history… find some new material, son.

You got your player, we got our pick. Now **** off.
Why are they upset with us? They didn't have to pay one cent for a player which came a very deserved 3rd in our B&F and could well be captaincy material for the Hawks in the future.

Get down on your yellow and brown knees and lay vigorous tribute to St Kilda Football Club, you unworthy Hawthonian dog!

we traded pick 39 for pick 8..suck on that. paying the guy 900k is a joke when Wilkie was doing all the heavy lifting.
The original 39 was from the O'Meara deal, so we got pick Battle for 3, 7 years service, then pick 8 for him.
the gift that keeps giving 8 years later.

I desperately hope you are joking when you say West Coast don't care for WA players.

You guys have literally taken over a dozen WA players in the 1st or 2nd round in the last 10-15 years. Not just that, you've also traded down in the past when it meant you'd get your WA player, in Sheed.

Obviously it will be very doubtful for it to pan out like this but TT and Allan being taken at 7 & 8 would certainly shake things up a bit.
We generally will only go for WA players if its a toss up between a couple of options that we see as pretty close. If you mean 2022 there was reasons for splitting that were nothing to do with talent, just worked out really nicely that Ginbey and Hewett were in that area.
Sheed was in a slightly different era when we were still focusing on certain personalities I believe(post 2007).
Not going to go into more examples here but its definitely wrong to think we only want WA kids

edit: sorry I see I worded my other comment a bit wrong. We dont specifically go out of our way to target WA kids is what I meant.

Why are they upset with us? They didn't have to pay one cent for a player which came a very deserved 3rd in our B&F and could well be captaincy material for the Hawks in the future.

Get down on your yellow and brown knees and lay vigorous tribute to St Kilda Football Club, you unworthy Hawthonian dog!
What a suprise someone comes up with the 1 premiership comment

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back