2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks competitive in the video

The highlights always look good. I wanted to love Smilie but he sucked in the champs. Langford looks less talented but the way he just keeps going again and again and like he wants to impress is a total contrast.

Very ordinary champs. Looked a bit lazy. Maybe not quite a mid or a forward too. Some say he'll be a third tall back. Huge upside but could be a real bust too.
Wasn't he coming off an injury and was underdone?
Looked fantastic in the first half of the champs final, then was unsighted in the second.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've heard we like Travaglia, only rumours though.

I've seen it mentioned on here too. It's going to be interesting to see what way we go. Inside mids are easier to find unless you are us but if we think we are a chance for LDU or Brayshaw we'd be crazy to draft one. Macrae is good for a few more seasons too. Our run and rebound is our POD too.

Wasn't he coming off an injury and was underdone?
Looked fantastic in the first half of the champs final, then was unsighted in the second.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure but it didn't make him stand around and leave shit for others. He looked really unengaged to me.

The highlights always look good. I wanted to love Smilie but he sucked in the champs. Langford looks less talented but the way he just keeps going again and again and like he wants to impress is a total contrast.
Obviously your opinion won’t be changed but he also played another 14 games for the year he just dominated as an inside mid. He played well against senior opposition this year which is one of the biggest tests you can have as a 17 year old.

And if he had’ve killed it, and you had fallen in love with him, you’d then would’ve had to come to grips with us being unable to get him.

So… 🤷

I've seen it mentioned on here too. It's going to be interesting to see what way we go. Inside mids are easier to find unless you are us but if we think we are a chance for LDU or Brayshaw we'd be crazy to draft one. Macrae is good for a few more seasons too. Our run and rebound is our POD too.
I think LDU will stay with Norf, c'mon norf or us? will likely be captain of Norf. Bradshaw, if he wants to come home, would be great, but yeah, plenty of other Vic teams would line up. Did he barrack for us as a kid?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turning pick 8 with maybe 24, into grabbing T.Hotton & Lindsay wouldn't ruin my sleep.
From highlights only, T.Hotton reminds me of Kelly-gws- all class, didn't see the speed comparison with Judd though, although he does have the long arms like Judd.
Judd, sweet Jesus. I think someone used that as a throw away line and it seems to have nick through. Judd was all contest, that’s not going to be Hotton’s go

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back