List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

The media was all over the story we are going all out for Callaghan next year and if this is the case we will not be using our first round pick next year for anything this year.
AFL are implementing rules that allow future trading into multiple years so no, Callaghan's potential trade does not impact our willingness to trade our F1 this year

We could easily do something like 2026 F1 + 2027 F1 for him

Hmmm - Melbourne are in a world of pain re midfielders. I think they will want to keep their F1. Anyway we have pick 27, they have 28 and our F1 is potentially more attractive

GWS - 9 for 15 & 16 is too much I think, they would offer 16 and 21 so the first would be eaten up on a bid. Dont know about there futures, they probably want them for NGA or whatever the AFL gift them next year.
GWS need futures for their academy players

Jeez - what a week!!!!

I hope all the list managers get some time off this weekend to spend with their families.
I hope the reporters all get lives, and stop feeling compelled to waste people's time with utter floggery & horseshite.
People wonder why the world is crumbling, with great minds and towering intellects converging to try and roll back the collapse of civilization, but the data only highlights how futile, and pointless it all is.
The confusion is stark, the reality bleak, and everyone blames the other for the misguided misfortune of it all
However, the answer stares at us in plain sight.... it's AFL trade time.
The global IQ index falls with each passing year to the point where we are dumb enough to literally listen and believe anything.
F*CK it all.
Delhi Belly Poop GIF

Pretty typical that we spent a week copping it in the media/online about Bassett calling out the AFL on its ridiculous father/son and academy system but as soon as Brisbane start making the trades to get thier player suddenly everyone starts having an issue with it.
Tbh I haven’t seen any outrage by journos. I still don’t get way Richmond did that deal. They have high picks everywhere. Those picks could have given them a massive hand next year too (not nearly as high, sure). Keep the top one, which is only 12 picks back.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back