List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

3 of those guys are pricks that openly hate St Kilda, don't know why Bartel got on when they could have had a royal flush with Caroline Wilson there instead.

Flush the lot of them
Big brain on Ben Dixon - he has been seen pleading with 9 producers to let him on. Apparently grabbed one of the cameras and wheeled off with it.

This is the bullshit that really grinds my gears about the egos in the AFL trade rooms.

The dogs will end up settling on pick 47. It’s a fair trade. The trade period is finite, take the pick and move on to other potential trades to move your draft hand.

Too much posturing that becomes counter productive

Aaron Fiora was a pick 3 special. Then you got the like of Farren Ray and Tambling at pick 4. We really need to nail this draft. Butchering these picks will make the Saints a middle of the road team at best.

Absolutely it should be two top ten picks instead of just pick 3.

Most drafts have a few elite players in the top 10, a few middle of the road types and a few busts/spuds. A good recruiter and talent spotters, interviewers etc all help minimise chances of busting picks. Also where in the top 10 you sit. It's all a gamble but in an even draft with less stand out talent there is probably a different set of odds.

We have nailed the last few FR draft picks with worse picks so have to hope we have luck on our side now.

This is the bullshit that really grinds my gears about the egos in the AFL trade rooms.

The dogs will end up settling on pick 47. It’s a fair trade. The trade period is finite, take the pick and move on to other potential trades to move your draft hand.

JWiW750.gif

if they bullshit too much we should look at reeves and kennedy if we can get for our price,both at better ages than soldo and macrae anyway,but hope they still come to the party,like the idea of macrae

reeves should have a fire lit up his axx now after getting easily passed by meek

Sam Power is the new Dodoro = tiny penis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL! Bulldogs offering just a F1. They're taking the absolute mick this year.

- Macrea worth more than 43 despite being over 30, his contract $$$ and falling out of best 22 .

- Smith worth a top 10 despite an ACL and Bevo trashing his value playing him as a HFF.

- I assume they rate Daniel as a late teens pick then? Bunch of arse hats.

Kornes thinks we have the best offer on the table.

Edmund a stkilda hating weirdo thinks the Pies is better because of Noble.

Edmund probably has a point here. Having their contracted player involved probably puts them in the box seat still. They'll likely keep moving a few things around until both parties are happy.

Gold Coast are desperate for players rather than picks. I think we ar most likely the outsiders.

Fair enough. If we had a bag full of 3rd rounders to offer I would offer them, but the Dees have more capital so fair enough. I still don’t think that’s a bad deal for the Dees.
I think our appeal was that we could also assure them no bids from us on Kako. So they get our future first and his points value likely drops. The value is less relevant if the points are made up elsewhere.

Frankly i think Melbourne future first is likely to be a better pick than our future first. They could be properly Richmond rooted next year if a few things pan out poorly.

Jeez that's a lot. I known it worked when they brought in Kozina few years back, but this could massively backfire for Melbourne. Shows the value of 8 tho
The two late picks likely don't get used by Melbourne in the draft anyway. They basically swap 46 for a future third.

So basically the deal is 9 for a future first, 28 and 40.

That's pretty close to what I was thinking we'd have to pay to get it. I think it's a decent deal for Melbourne when you consider who will be there at pick 9.

If we need to please parties, Suns will be happier if it means they can get the contracted player they want across.

Edmund probably has a point here. Having their contracted player involved probably puts them in the box seat still. They'll likely keep moving a few things around until both parties are happy.

Gold Coast are desperate for players rather than picks. I think we ar most likely the outsiders.
It’s the same offer from last week.

Which was usurped the Demons cob Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back