List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocking game by King on the weekend. Watched the g lyons show last night analyzing Kings game going through it contest by contest . I like the way they back up their arguments with facts and footage. Gotta say seeing it packaged up like that was very worrying.
It’s a pitty Hayes didn’t work out this year . He could ve been the perfect stablemate for King . Someone like him to take some attention off king but who is gettable should be who we’re targeting this year.

Shocking game by King on the weekend. Watched the g lyons show last night analyzing Kings game going through it contest by contest . I like the way they back up their arguments with facts and footage. Gotta say seeing it packaged up like that was very worrying.
It’s a pitty Hayes didn’t work out this year . He could ve been the perfect stablemate for King . Someone like him to take some attention off king but who is gettable should be who we’re targeting this year.
Bring in big max heath. Sit him in the goal square and punch hit in the ruck. Take
Some pressure off king

Bring in big max heath. Sit him in the goal square and punch hit in the ruck. Take
Some pressure off king
No good making endless excuses for Max, he is off the boil competitively and wasting his skills. Just put Pou at FF, with Sharman alongside and Max can play up the ground between HF and midfield and get a bit more of the ball.

No good making endless excuses for Max, he is off the boil competitively and wasting his skills. Just put Pou at FF, with Sharman alongside and Max can play up the ground between HF and midfield and get a bit more of the ball.
I’ve rewatched the highlights of his game.

He was terrible.

But ****. It’s a game of inches isn’t it?

He takes the mark on the lead. He kicks the goal from the Owens handball etc.

No one is saying he was dog shit. Trade him.

We are saying we won. Max kicked 2 and he wasn’t great … imagine when he is back in form.

Sounds good, Pou off to the VFL to learn your craft as a midfielder so we can bring you back in and play FF.

I’ve rewatched the highlights of his game.

He was terrible.

But ****. It’s a game of inches isn’t it?

He takes the mark on the lead. He kicks the goal from the Owens handball etc.

No one is saying he was dog shit. Trade him.

We are saying we won. Max kicked 2 and he wasn’t great … imagine when he is back in form.
The trouble is, he didn't kick a goal, and for a talented big forward on big money it's just not good enough, he is playing lazy football and he needs to get his hand on the ball a bit more and honour the work that is going on down the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was probably the worst game King has ever played. Pretty easy to package up.
Garrrry never talks about Kings good games because he's desperate to justify the day he and Johno Brown got on the cans in the commentary box and shitcanned a 20 year old forward for two hours non stop.

Given the vague job title up until this season, his impact would be difficult to quantify. Would probably have to speak to someone ITK. I'm also interested to know who of our 3 Horseman of the apocalypse actually holds the reins?

Simon Dalrymple - Talent Identification and Player Movement Manager
Stephen Silvagni - List Manager
Graeme Allan - Head of Talent and Acquisition

I would guess Silvagni is under both with Dalrymple answering to Allan but could have that totally backwards. Seems like Allan hides under the blanket, Silvagni in the MCG carpark plotting vengeance and Dalrymple with the weight of 60 year drought on his drafting finger.
Well Dalrymple's past body of work, includes team lists wining 1 granny and losing 2,
Silvagnis pasts list builds both played in the prelim last year, and was Gubby Allen involved in Collingwood's list builds for their 2009-2011 run?

Well Dalrymple's past body of work, includes team lists wining 1 granny and losing 2,
Silvagnis pasts list builds both played in the prelim last year, and was Gubby Allen involved in Collingwood's list builds for their 2009-2011 run?

Gubby sacked Dalrymple when he worked at Brisbane.

Someone needs to go chat to the staff there asap

Its vitally important to find out if they took skim milk and sugar in their Latte's or not.
Critically if Battle had Oat milk, we should let him go, and enjoy whatever compensation we get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back