2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draper is a jet.

Depending on how we rank him and if we finish one place below Adelaide, I hope we make them cough up to get him.

2023 GWS style trade, slide back one position.

I don't love him. He's neat and does the occasional beautiful passage of play but he's a bit soft or something. 13 handballs 2 kicks is a bit out of balance too. Suggests he doesn't trust his foot and he seems to run onto the ball more than bash and crash for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy Reid easily BOG, 31 touches, 3.1 and 443 MG. Ashcroft and Ben Campo not too far behind.Gross excellent for 3 quarters, Trainor looks a talent, Moraes looked the high pick he was touted as in the last quarter. Kako looks like he pushes late first round and Jagga with less time on ball still looks like the guy we want.

If Lalor continues to stink it, I wonder if its worth grabbing Jagga @ 5 then splitting 6 for teens x2 to pick Gross/Moraes/Lalor (still have faith)/Hotton. Or just pick Trainor @ 6

Hoffman hey, oh thats right we cant get him before pick 40 if someone matches. Fantastic system.

Team 4th last cant get an academy kid bu Carlton who are top 4 get two top players for nothing.

Not sure either go inside 40 to be honest. Neither stand out in what ended up being a deep draft with lots of tall talent. I certainly wouldn't reach for either of them. To me they are free hits so you take them and hope. Both show just enough to get on a list and then hope that they develop.

If Lalor continues to stink it, I wonder if its worth grabbing Jagga @ 5 then splitting 6 for teens x2 to pick Gross/Moraes/Lalor (still have faith)/Hotton. Or just pick Trainor @ 6

Certainly worth considering.

Actually Murphy Reid looking like a better target than Lalor right now.

Not sure either go inside 40 to be honest. Neither stand out in what ended up being a deep draft with lots of tall talent. I certainly wouldn't reach for either of them. To me they are free hits so you take them and hope. Both show just enough to get on a list and then hope that they develop.
Point is, we can only select gops from academies, anything quality we can't select, but if you are GWS, Sydney, Brisbane of Gold Coast, go for your life.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back