List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Said Pou to Adelaide for a player which he will name next Monday & why would we want a player i would of thought a 1st round pick would be better.

Confirmed that Crouch is injured nothing new.

Said Pou to Adelaide for a player which he will name next Monday & why would we want a player i would of thought a 1st round pick would be better.

Confirmed that Crouch is injured nothing new.
Maybe for their pick 6 and soligo. But I think he starts drinking too early. Sounds like he needs a nap

Who wants to take one for the team and try and eavesdrop?
lurking-creeping.gif

Maybe for their pick 6 and soligo. But I think he starts drinking too early. Sounds like he needs a nap
Seem to remember Ross having nice chats with Gresh last year. We know how that ended up. Bit different I know.

Why would Pou have signed on then? Oddballs

If it were to happen it would be a big embarrassment for a kid who loudly proclaimed he wanted to leave small town Adelaide and forge a name for himself in the big metropolis of Melbourne.

If he were to return to Mummy & Daddy in the city of churches it would represent a failure to achieve what he openly hoped to achieve.

And for that reason I say…

IT MUST BE CRAP!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regards king i would say that his shoulder is not right must be painful to play so why not rest him for the yr and get him fit for next yr yes/no
Thats like having a bad round of golf and spending the rest of the year at the range. Need to put that practice to use in a proper game and build confidence and tick boxes along the way

If it were to happen it would be a big embarrassment for a kid who loudly proclaimed he wanted to leave small town Adelaide and forge a name for himself in the big metropolis of Melbourne.

If he were to return to Mummy & Daddy in the city of churches it would represent a failure to achieve what he openly hoped to achieve.

And for that reason I say…

IT MUST BE CRAP!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back