List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

7y6025N.gif

Yeah apparently Stengle asked for soy but Lyon forgot and got him regular, Stengle was on the toilet half the night - can’t blame him for re signing tbh.
Ha you think he forgot, but Lyon was thinking " we don't wan't no soy sipping snowflakes at StKilda, He'll drink cow and he'll like it ". "You at the counter, I'll have two Full Cream Latte's with EXTRA SHOTS...and none of those wimpy mints on the side "

Ha you think he forgot, but Lyon was thinking " we don't wan't no soy sipping snowflakes at StKilda, He'll drink cow and he'll like it ". "You at the counter, I'll have two Full Cream Latte's with EXTRA SHOTS...and none of those wimpy mints on the side "
i have to keep a note"WHEN IN AUSTRALIA BRING PASSPORT EVERYWHERE IF I WANT TO SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING(wifi etc) AND WHEN VISITING FAMILY AND FRIENDS BYO PROPER MILK"

very frustrating,especially when i have 2 sisters,one bigger than she should be and one just plain obese,that eat like pigs,but have to use that crap low fat milk,one son and one brother that are just pussy whipped into using that crap milk & an ex wife whos gone vegan,so that again means only crap milk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They just said on the couch that King is on $1 million per season. Is this right? That would be significantly more than brownlow medalist Lachie Neale and All Australian Harris Andrews.
At this stage I would have him on $400k pa.

I was just sitting here thinking....
"Gee, I wonder what random brisbane flogs with no information think of Max?"

Thanks for filling us in, don't be a stranger.
(I miss you already)

Would do Pou to the Crows... if the AFL could give us a North deal, the next 3x 1st picks and next 2 grand final wins.
Then we could trade him back in as a PSD since he'd have signed a 2 year contract obviously.

Come on Laura, you know you can do it...

What will we be getting from WC for Collard?

Reid and their #2 pick, and their first pick next year to go with the above.

Thank GOD that deal didn't happen! Feck me dead that is just madness. Bloke only came right 2 years ago in the Geelong system. Absolutely playing with fire Saints smh. Imagine we get the Adelaide Stengle for $4.5m over 6........ what are they thinking!
Pretty sure just another case of a player manager using the Saints to leverage a better deal. Just like De Goey did.
That’s why I never get excited over the talk until/if it happens.
That’s a helluva lot of money for a Stengel. Not unhappy we missed out - if we were ever seriously in the frame.

Pretty sure just another case of a player manager using the Saints to leverage a better deal. Just like De Goey did.
That’s why I never get excited over the talk until/if it happens.
That’s a helluva lot of money for a Stengel. Not unhappy we missed out - if we were ever seriously in the frame.

Yeah- clearly agent games.
He was supposedly interested in a move because he didn't like the lifestyle down in g-town.

Yeah right- hates it so much he's just signed to live there for another half a decade...

Worked out for us though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back