USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Genuine question, what difference does it make whether his ear was grazed by a bullet or by teleprompter shrapnel? He was either a few centimetres or a few meters off death by a would-be assassin shooting at him, I don't understand what it changes?

What if he was aiming for the teleprompter?

Why wont Trump release the medical report?

What if he was aiming for the teleprompter?

Why wont Trump release the medical report?
So people are questioning it because they think it may have been staged?

The whole thing seems a bit fishy and I am a conspiracy guy... I just don't see this as being staged. After the first 3 shots close to Trump the shooter let out a few more shots as a hail mary that could've hit him or anyone else. And why would the shooter agree to fire a deliberately missing shot at a guy with USSS protection and expect to survive the ordeal?

The whole thing seems a bit fishy and I am a conspiracy guy... I just don't see this as being staged. After the first 3 shots close to Trump the shooter let out a few more shots as a hail mary that could've hit him or anyone else. And why would the shooter agree to fire a deliberately missing shot at a guy with USSS protection and expect to survive the ordeal?

Q. If you were going to stage an assassination attempt, what's the first thing you would do?
A. Rent a stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q. If you were going to stage an assassination attempt, what's the first thing you would do?
Nope
Update your will and get your financial affairs in order.
As all the players involve increase their risk of a premature death by being involved or planning one.

Do even you know if you are being sarcastic with these weird posts questioning whether the bullet hit trump or not?

No one cares.

I believe it was glass shards Seeds. Happy for you to debunk this, but I don't think you are capable of doing that.

Not without that elusive medical report.

Now there's some people on the Republic side of politics claiming there was a second shooter. They obviously felt like Democrats were standing on their turf and tossing out conspiracy theories.

I believe it was glass shards Seeds. Happy for you to debunk this, but I don't think you are capable of doing that.

Not without that elusive medical report.
I dont disagree or agree. I just dont get why you think it matters? It doesnt change anything. Trump was shot at (thankfully not by a democrat supporter) and trump stood up boldly without fully knowing if he was still at risk of being shot.

Whether he faked an ear injury or not, whether it was glass or the bullet, it doesnt change the impact of what happened.

I dont disagree or agree. I just dont get why you think it matters? It doesnt change anything. Trump was shot at (thankfully not by a democrat supporter) and trump stood up boldly without fully knowing if he was still at risk of being shot.

Whether he faked an ear injury or not, whether it was glass or the bullet, it doesnt change the impact of what happened.

Once that oversized ear pad is removed and if there is no visible hole, many questions will be asked.

You need to be prepared for that Seeds.

Once that oversized ear pad is removed and if there is no visible hole, many questions will be asked.

You need to be prepared for that Seeds.
You might very well be right about trump faking an ear injury. But no one cares either way. After all the lying, corruption and outright criminal activity that trump has been caught out doing do you honestly think faking a grazed ear would change anything? Trump supporters will just brush it off as trump being trump. Neutral voters will be more focused on his perceived bravery during the shooting and bidens aging.

You might very well be right about trump faking an ear injury. But no one cares either way. After all the lying, corruption and outright criminal activity that trump has been caught out doing do you honestly think faking a grazed ear would change anything? Trump supporters will just brush it off as trump being trump. Neiutral voters will be more focused on his percieved bravery during the shoooting and bidens aging.

Many good people on both sides are expecting to see a deformed ear.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back