USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Barracks statement not an especially strong endorsement of K Harris
To enthuse their base the Democratic Party need to avoid the perception of the new candidate being anointed by power brokers.

The delegates, representing voters, officially decide on the party’s nominee, however they will attempt to have a ‘mini primary’. Whilst this allows very little time for the party to coalesce around a new nominee, it will pay due respect to the views of the party members.

Hence Obama: “I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges.”

Harris: I intend to “earn and win this nomination”.

DNC Rules Committee seeks framework to select new nominee.

Last edited:
Trump has said project 2025 is extreme and nothing to do with him. Would be a major backflip as some speculate to “enforce” it
Hard to imagine Trump lying.

I don't think the right dislike her because Harris is a black woman. They dislike her because she is the Democrat VP.

The campaign against her will focus on her media gaffes, what she hasn't done as VP (border crisis), and her lying to the public about the health of Biden.
Nonsense, republicans hate intelligent black women, they will struggle to not trespass on her gender and colour when they discuss her.
Trump will do his usual K-A-M-A-L-A routine dog whistling to his base and the media will use every minute they have to pointing out that women are hysterical and unreliable.
Pretty much the same as the trump lovers like yourself and others!
Let the games begin!👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nonsense, republicans hate intelligent black women, they will struggle to not trespass on her gender and colour when they discuss her.
Trump will do his usual K-A-M-A-L-A routine dog whistling to his base and the media will use every minute they have to pointing out that women are hysterical and unreliable.
Let the games begin!👍
on friday in paris

Let the games begin!👍
I doubt Trump sees the Presidency as a "black job".

Trump has said project 2025 is extreme and nothing to do with him. Would be a major backflip as some speculate to “enforce” it

As much as I’d like to believe Trump, many of his previous administration are part of project 2025.

But let’s hope he’s has a change of heart and seen the light. Though I think anyone is naive to think so.

Again, I want to be wrong.

Not sure the internet has the storage space available to type all the people who were wrong.

In any sense, not sure I need to call them out here. THey know who they are.

Just admit you were wrong. Not that hard in such a situation

Wrong about what exactly? That Biden would pull out?

Btw I said he would, I thought it was just a matter of time after the debate.

Ha ha, sure.

It's like "I've never seen that guy before, he's a coffee boy" about one of his former advisors.
Erik takes the stand against his father

Trump '' never seen the guy before''

That he was competent enough to lead the country for 4 years. This isnt a decline in the last 2 weeks, its been a decline over the last 2 years....

I agree with that, was pretty obviously the little amount of events he was doing and less press than any president.

Not wanting to do a softball Super Bowl interview was pretty telling.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back