USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Latest poll has all democrat candidates losing to trump. Just not as much as biden would lose.

There is an exception though. Michelle obama. Leads trump 50-39 in polls. I know she desperately doesnt want it, but if she is the only legit person who can beat him then surely considerstions should be made by all parties involved. Doomsday is upon is. Its time for extreme plays.

If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if Ivanka Trump runs in 2028. Or this year as a counter.

And lets check in with our third party candidate......

View attachment 2040072

Alrighty then........
Because he might've eaten the towers. And the computers. And the cars. And the....

Lets be honest this election is a

This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft

Debbie for pres?
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercurys and Subaru
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
Then, when there's no more cars you go out at night
And eat up bars where the people meet

And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercurys and Subaru
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
Then, when there's no more cars you go out at night
And eat up bars where the people meet
RFK likes this.

The MSNBC/CNN and establishment journalism cover up of Biden's obvious mental decline is a scandal. They all knew.
Not sure how much USA cable news you watch (I watch at least 3/4 hours per day) but since CNN have changed top management (June 2023), they have been discussing Biden's gaffs for some time. I can't recall in the past the number of Republicans they have had on but in almost every segment they are interviewing one and I think unfairly almost always give them the last word.

MSNBC also mention but then follow up with his record so yes they have been soft pedaling.

It hasn't been since the debate, not sure how you have come up with this.

Calling it a scandal is a bit over the top I think when you consider FOX reporting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how much USA cable news you watch (I watch at least 3/4 hours per day) but since CNN have changed top management (June 2023), they have been discussing Biden's gaffs for some time. I can't recall in the past the number of Republicans they have had on but in almost every segment they are interviewing one and I think unfairly almost always give them the last word.

MSNBC also mention but then follow up with his record so yes they have been soft pedaling.

It hasn't been since the debate, not sure how you have come up with this.

Calling it a scandal is a bit over the top I think when you consider FOX reporting.

"Discussing Biden's gaffes"?

No, I'm talking about his obvious mental decline bordering on dementia.

Side note - you watch 4 hours of US cable news per day? FMD.

Controlled Congress under Carter, Clinton and Obama.

They don't want to codify it. It's their biggest political wedge.
Fillibuster? Nostradamus, knew that there would be a Trump?

It was settled law until the SC was was stacked and if Trump wins, good-bye any decision that the 'right' don't like for the next 4/5 decades.

Gaffs/mental decline call it as you wish, my point remains.

I love it highly entertaining. Also I get to see the actual interviews and not edited highlights on social media.

I wouldn't last a minute with the waffle they dribble on.

Fillibuster? Nostradamus, knew that there would be a Trump?

It was settled law until the SC was was stacked and if Trump wins, good-bye any decision that the 'right' don't like for the next 4/5 decades.

It was actually central to Obama's election platform. He said it would be one of his first priorities. Then once elected, backed down, despite a supermajority.

"Wasn't expecting Trump". Well, that's why you act when you can.

It was actually central to Obama's election platform. He said it would be one of his first priority. Then once elected, backed down, despite a supermajority.
Which is why you always do things, politically, from a position of strength.

Which is why you always do things, politically, from a position of strength.
Completely right. And anyone who says otherwise just highlights that they're a barracker supporting their colours. The Democrats could have easily codified it. They choose not to because they use it to win elections. It's the driving factor behind the majority of their policies. Surprise surprise the Democrats don't actually care about Women's Rights they care about getting themselves re-elected. You could argue this is the driving factor of all politicians and I would largely agree. But those in here cheerleading the Dems should remember it once and a while.

It was actually central to Obama's election platform. He said it would be one of his first priorities. Then once elected, backed down, despite a supermajority.

"Wasn't expecting Trump". Well, that's why you act when you can.
Yes he didn't go through with it but only had 60 seats in Senate for 4 months. Needed more for it to get past the fillibuster. Can't pass legislation without the Senate.

So no real Supermajority in both houses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back