USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

If you're a decent person then yes. The only vote for decency and the interests of the people is a vote for Donald Trump. Whether you're left wing or right, the Democrats need to be removed from power.
I'm still not voting republican

Well this is true often things aren’t done for really rational strategic reasons.

I know more fact will come out about today, but I’m not convinced today’s was any strategic mission either done along binary political lines.
I agree. NYT are reporting the shooter was a registered Republican but had donated to Actblue. Gonna have to wait for more information regarding motive but if I were to speculate I get the feeling there was a degree of "suicide by cop in the most infamous way possible"- which I think also underpins many mass shootings in the US.

I wish they took the kiwi strategy of blurring the shooter's face and avoiding mentioning his name (which NZ media did after that cowardly POS committed the Christchurch shooting). While I don't think these events and the motives behind them should ever be censored, I also think we don't have to in any way glorify the cowards who perpertrate them.

I don't wish to be distasteful, but is there anything more American than the ginger bloke from the BBC interview who claimed to have warned the cops of the shooter climbing up the roof? Looking like a Sesame Street character and rocking what appears to be a "Trump 2020" visor that he's adjusted with a sharpie to read "Trump 2024".

Screenshot_20240714_201329_Chrome.jpg

I don't wish to be distasteful, but is there anything more American than the ginger bloke from the BBC interview who claimed to have warned the cops of the shooter climbing up the roof? Looking like a Sesame Street character and rocking what appears to be a "Trump 2020" visor that he's adjusted with a sharpie to read "Trump 2024".

View attachment 2048526

Well Trump is his hero.

IMG_9068.jpeg

View attachment 2048526

1720952934307.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The events of today indicate Trump has been granted candidacy for godhood

A miss by the nearest of margins:
View attachment 2048162

Trump pivoting his head in the final moment - a stroke of luck (or divine intervention) between death and presidential candidacy
View attachment 2048160

Despite falling to ground surrounded by the secret service, the sunlight found Trump’s bloodied face as he fell to the ground, and produced this photo - biblical
View attachment 2048161

Things pan out perfectly for this historical photo - if trump didn't pivot his head, he's dead. If he pivoted his head too much, we don't get what will become the most iconic photo of the century that effectively martyrs him and secures his position as the next president-elect. This photo alone is worth millions of swing votes.
View attachment 2048165

Trump has the heaven's mandate, this is so unfathomably apparent now.

Well there’s the evangelical argument for Trump, I guess.

Not sure it changes the equation for Biden as much as he would like to pretend it does.

He needed to go before and needs to go now.

The need is still there, but this will take away the momentum and take the discontent off the front page.

It also means the incoming bad polls can be put to a Trump sympathy bounce. By the time it’s time to act I fear it will be too late.

There's already rumours (in this post) that plans set before Stephen Sondheim's 2021 death to add a new US Presidential Assassin into his 1990 musical 'Assassins', are being dusted off, with a well known Aussie writer/performer well positioned for the new Assassin character of Thomas Matthew Crooks.

1720955672224.png

If Jones was assessed in an Australian Public Hospital Psych ward/emergency dept, and not classified as a media entertainment fraudster praying on the gullible, and just trying to suck up to some very powerful Political movements, he'd probably be classified as suffering from severe paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

If only Jones could join Elon in the bunker and someone throw away the key.

I thought the momentum would do him in, but today puts a stop to all that. Looks like time will save him now.
Maybe today's assassination attempt on Trump will spook Joe Biden's wife, and she'll react by doing a 180 and plead for Joe to bow out of the Presidential race this week.

If Biden steps down from the Presidential race as a result of today's assassination attempt on Trump, which Democrat is going to be prepared to get in the firing line and take his place in the Presidential race?

Particularly with the history of assassinations and attempted assassinations of US Presidents.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back