USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Wasn’t a great idea. But far from “everyone go home and inject yourself with bleach”
Wasn't a great idea? lol, the fact is was an idea to begin with is idiotic, this came from your beloved leader.

Spit balling about injecting a deadly chemical into your body, to people who wear bandages on their ear in solidarity.
In a televised press conference.

As all the people who worked on The Apprentice said, Trump shows up unprepared and bullshits. Then needs his bum wiped for him.

You cant live a happy life and view the world this way id argue.

Relax a little id say. Not everyone is out to get you
You sure do like little pats on your bonce don’t you, can’t get enough?!
There ya go, who’s the good boi, you are, yes yes, you’re a good little boi!
Awww you’re scruffy and unregistered most likely, but you do love a good pat, I’ll give you that!👍

Wasn’t a great idea. But far from “everyone go home and inject yourself with bleach”

giphy.gif

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”

Yep. During the height of the pandemic he thought out loud. How far this quote has been taken is laughable. A nothing back of a napkin idea.
So he suggested injecting bleach as a way of cleansing!
Because, although he’s not a medical doctor he has a smart you know what, or sumfin!
Good, you finally caught up!
Well done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol it was literally spit balling.
Spit balling on televised feeds, being the leader of the free world during a crisis not seen in over a century...

I mean that a lot of latitude you are giving someone in a responsible position.

The gushing over biden today has been ridiculous. The guy didnt show sacrifice. He went down kicking and screaming revealing extreme narcissim (admittedly not to trumps level but an awful level nonetheless) and has done damage to the democrats election chances by not leaving months ago.
Nah, it’s perfect, Trump and the magats have spent all their time, money and energy on Biden, the pivot to Harris or someone else will be very difficult for a party with no policy platform or ideas beyond Biden is old and not MAGA!

So assuming Harris gets the Presidential nomination, she will be the Vice-President during the campaign and according to Trump and the majority of the Republican Party, as Vice-President she gets to certify the outcome of the election when both Houses sit in January 2025?

She gets to certify if she wins or not????

And Joe as President will have total immunity during this time and can pardon whoever he wants??

Now that is 4-D Chess!!!!
Brilliant question..
Was pondering the same thing.

Suggest:

2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Cackling Kamala​

I doubt she'll be the nominee. Kamala will now have to step into the spotlight and one thing we know from the DNC Primaries where she went from near favourite to nearly first out is the more people see of her the more they don't like her.

I think there is many twists to come. Firstly seeing as Manchin wants a shot and the puppet master Barry isn't endorsing her. her.

Suggest:

2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Cackling Kamala​

didnt take long for this gendered beauty to appear did it

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back