USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

From the sound of what things? Made up stuff on social media?
From the sight and sound of the health of Biden in all the legit recordings I've seen of him recently.
Combined with
you would think handing over the presidency now would give Harris an advantage.

Rumours (unsure of source) circulating that the Trump camp are starting to question or doubt their selection of JD Vance.

Would be hillarious if they dropped him from the ticket for being dull.
They're stuck with him after the RNC aren't they?

What’s bobby jindal doing these days?

Could always go Vivek but then....

3a0bf4007c490f0e6b1d4a70f2781b741961be4949e9aa53539e82e479c9b327_1.jpg

He’s not backing anyone else. He’ll come out for her at some stage. Probably in a joint appearance I’d imagine
Everyone is on board at this point, Obama is just going to make his endorsement its own news cycle. The Biden announcement followed by an immediate endorsement of Harris from a huge swathe of Democrats looks highly coordinated. They needed to come out of this looking unified and they've succeeded.

Rumours (unsure of source) circulating that the Trump camp are starting to question or doubt their selection of JD Vance.

Would be hillarious if they dropped him from the ticket for being dull.

They're stuck with him after the RNC aren't they?

So what will happen then to the Thiel and Musk endorsements .. oh, and all the money?

Another twist, and I'm here for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overheard in Trumps war room

'' first we had to rip up the Dementia Joe posters , remove the tv ads - and man they cost us money hey can we get the Dems to pay us back and now Joe is dead we have to destroy all the 47 Merch - can we get the Dems to pay for that? ''

You've heard little on your over-produced conservative news firehouse feed because they don't want to talk about the would-be assassin being a right wing pilled gun culture product.

They don't WANT to find out about him being groomed online by race-war accelerationist memes and propaganda.

That is too close to their own audience. They dig into that they are likely to spark MORE assassination attempts from their own drone army.
BallsIn still clinging to the hope that it will be proven the shooter was a far left Biden supporter (If they are far left and support Biden they are very confused btw) who was also non binary and identified as a sheep, and was a black Mexican who illegally crossed the border.

From the sight and sound of the health of Biden in all the legit recordings I've seen of him recently.
Combined with
The presidency can be an incredibly hands on role or an incredibly hands off role, outside of periods of disasters.

Biden can most likely sail through the last 6 months doing very little and rely on his team to do all the hard work.

Campaigning on the hand is the thing he cant do. As it cant be done hands off. Its full throttle.

JD Vance is a mistake as VP pick.

Seems the kind of pick you make when you think you can win in a landslide.

Usually they'd go for some boring guy who will do Trump's bidding but not steal the limelight. Now they have gone for a guy who has more extremist positions on abortion and no fault divorce than Trump himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back