USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

It's strange that he doesn't deny he's donating to a Trump supporting super PAC. Which was the WSJ story

Looks like he's just using semantics.

"I'm not donating to Trump himself, I'm donating to a Super PAC that's aim is to get Trump elected. Completely different".
This thread was worth a read

So this money that “Harris raised” is mostly just Bidens transferred to her? Is this correct.

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

1721872272923.png

Looks more credible than @killtheblcksandjws that was probably used as a source for most of the stupid stuff some people post on here like the below

So this money that “Harris raised” is mostly just Bidens transferred to her? Is this correct.

In all seriousness it sounds like something he would have done.

Actually came from his own mouth.

"Vance claimed he moved back to Ohio to help solve the opioid epidemic. He started a fake charity that paid for polling, campaign advisors and travel to launch his political career while illegally taking a tax write off"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want a serious laugh, watch one of the cults rallies, never watched one before, saw one on so thought why not, some seriously funny shit, never seen a politician talk less about policies, and more about the opposition, crowds who attends his rallies and the celebrities who turns up, and a whole lot of other trivial crap. And they had the cheek to have a crack at Joe not being up to it, it was like an old man just rambling away, and the cultists lap it up.

Last edited:
It was well documented in the lead up to to his election for the Ohio Senate. The below link is just a brief cap on it.

There is also an article somewhere, maybe the NYT? That went deeper and revealed the money was actually used to buy people for his campaign. Revealed by tax records.

There is also a video of the debate between Vance and another senator in the lead up to the Ohio election which he is grilled publicly on TV about it.

If you want a serious laugh, watch on of the cults rallies, never watched one before, saw one on so thought why not, some seriously funny shit, never seen a politician talk less about policies, and more about the opposition, crowds who attends his rallies and the celebrities who turns up, and a whole lot of other trivial crap. And they had the cheek to have a crack at Joe not being up to it, it was like an old man just rambling away, and the cultists lap it up.
I turned CNN on for a while this morning, and shortly afterwards they switched to live coverage of a Trump rally. It was entertaining for about 30 seconds and then the banality of it started doing my head in. Good reason to switch off and get on with my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back