USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

I've never been quite sure on whether he's projecting, or, to give him possibly too much credit, accusing his opponent of his own shortcomings in order that there is no perceived difference between he and they. i.e. they do the same things as me, so stop accusing me cos they're just as bad.
I work in Mental Health & it’s a pretty universal trait of people on the sociopath spectrum (of which many far more qualified people have agreed Trump is) to be incapable of admitting faults and to project them on to their accusers.

The same way he can’t admit losing (the guy cheats at Golf to the point of making up fake club championships he’s won without even playing) he cannot admit to being wrong about anything ever.

How many claims has he made about being the smartest, the best, probably understands this stuff better than experts, knows more about it than probably anyone etc.

He’s off the charts in narcissism.

I work in Mental Health & it’s a pretty universal trait of people on the sociopath spectrum (of which many far more qualified people have agreed Trump is) to be incapable of admitting faults and to project them on to their accusers.

The same way he can’t admit losing (the guy cheats at Golf to the point of making up fake club championships he’s won without even playing) he cannot admit to being wrong about anything ever.

How many claims has he made about being the smartest, the best, probably understands this stuff better than experts, knows more about it than probably anyone etc.

If he loses he will a) never admit it publicly b) simultaneously blame Don Jnr privately for convincing him to go with JD Vance for VP (he blamed melania for the dr Oz backing)

Nothing is ever his fault, such is the life of the crazed narcissist.

yeah ...... but .... an angel hovered over him .... and forced a firey to cop a bullet so he could continue the lords work ............ or somethen :think:

so all good

The debate is going to be meaningless - they are all just soundbyte farms for each side to use against one another. The attention span of the swinging voter is shorter and shorter (and each side is rusted on in their support).

This is but a spectacle rather than substance.

All was accurate aside from the first statement, it was far from meaningless..

Tell me a politician that doesnt think that or promote that idea? It's why they always say first and foremost that they are standing up for Working Families. Never hear them say, 'Im standing up to working people'
Do you believe that someone that doesn’t have biological children, shouldn’t be president?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me a politician that doesnt think that or promote that idea? It's why they always say first and foremost that they are standing up for Working Families. Never hear them say, 'Im standing up to working people'

That is VASTLY different to telling a large portion of the population that THEIR vote is worth less than someone who has either been, or has given, a successful sperm donation.

Ever heard a politician say they are standing up for working singles?

Ive heard them say they stand for everyone, this is the first time Ive actively heard them say people should have more votes if they breed like rabbits lol.

They usually aren’t as dumb as JD Vance to say “FU childless people, you don’t count”.

Vote winning strategy there.

Pull your head in.
Oh please, they are first time poster on any of these threads, just happened to pop up in the last day or two to accuse Biden of something something showering with his daughter repeatedly.
Hasn’t offered anything else on the SRP, they are a nothing poster, you should thank me and pull your head in!👍

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back