USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

You've always been a savage and vindictive woman...

I agree that character is relevant, and Don is a fiend of the lowest order, but I'm not comfortable in dismissing the worst of Harris as a strategic gambit.

Voting for someone in the hope or expectation that they'll come good later on seems fraught, especially if there is nothing in their current iteration which reassures you about the future.
Relevant, nah critically important to me.

Rapists, sexual predator and denigrates females.

Not even going into the the fact he is a convicted felon, pathological liar, fraudster and grifter. (might have left out a few.)

The lowest of the low. Harris for me by miles.

Anyway, carry on.

no he is not a trumper. Providing analysis and predicting a voting trend/ fearing a voting trend does not = support for trump
you are better than this
In reverse order, nah I’m not really better than this, by nature and nurture I’m a sceptical shit stirrer and antagonist!
I do however begrudgingly, like seeing pj’s somewhat limited evidential analysis of voting trends, I don’t do this at all, so any content pertaining to these trends are useful personally.
All evidence to me, would suggest he’d prefer another trump term=trumper!
👍

Relevant, nah critically important to me.

Rapists, sexual predator and denigrates females.

Not even going into the the fact he is a convicted felon, pathological liar, fraudster and grifter. (might have left out a few.)

The lowest of the low. Harris for me by miles.

Anyway, carry on.

For me, what a candidate might do when they're in office also comes into the equation.

I'm not a Black-American, no.

I think it's time for me to acknowledge that this should disqualify me from making any assessment of how Obama makes a pitch to Black-American men.

After all, it seems that there's a racial hive-mind which Barack is attuned to, one that isn't really disturbed by any other factors such as gender, socio-economics, human psychology etc.

I withdraw my comments.
You learned quickly how little folks here care for diversity of thought, nuance, intellectual curiosity n all that. Questioning the genius of Saint Barry is a definite no-no.

Head to the US Politics thread on the conspiracies board if you're after a more robust, high-brow discussion of the issues with the big dogs (admittedly bourbons stinks the place up a little, but asking him to leave at this point would just be impolite). The password to enter is "covfefe" - but you didn't hear that from me! Godspeed.

ooooo, so giving vital clinical equipment to Russia, when US citizens need it and are dying, is okay with you.

Disgraceful.

I don't appreciate being swiped by Swift.

You might not have picked up on my ever-so-subtle subtext, but I'm not a supporter of Trump. He enjoys no advantage in character or policy intention.

You're forgetting LBJ's 'Great Society' programs in the 1960s, which managed to get up amidst a hostile Congress and the Vietnam War.

I know that the Democrats are more inclined to pay attention to poor folk, but there needs to be some acknowledgment that things have continued to shift in the wrong direction, and that many people have a right/reason to feel like their vote has been taken for granted.

Not acknowledging this (as well as not doing enough to correct the perception) has been instrumental in the creation of Trump.
That was an odd time US politics; when the Democrat and Republican voting blocks more or less switched places.

Don't disagree with the rest of your post. It's sadly been happening in Aus and the UK since the 80s as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back