USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not smart enough to give a prediction state by state but gut feeling, with abortion on the ballot, Florida will be won by the Dems and the election will be called almost immediately after.
So either way we are doomed.

ferball you said the 2000 election was stuffed up with 500 Florida votes that disappeared?

ferball you said the 2000 election was stuffed up with 500 Florida votes that disappeared?
It was to do with disputed votes iirc. They had a hole punching method to mark the ballots and there were a number of ballots where the hole hadn’t completely punched out and the question was whether they were valid as there was a clear intent to mark but hadn’t correctly marked it

Hence the phrase hanging chad
And the costume that Ted wore every Halloween in how I met your mother

Excellent, then why the constant attacks on the Dems and never the otherwise that hates your guts and my mates?

I do criticise Republicans.

I give my thoughts, where I think they’re novel and where I’m in the mood to express them. That’s all there is to it.

Now, if someone wants to start a thread about spinynorman they’re free to, but let’s get back to talking about Trump vs Harris.

Is there any way to watch the UK Channel 4 election night coverage from Australia?

Guests include Stormy Daniels, Brian Cox (the one from Succession, not the bloke from D:Ream), Caitlyn Jenner, James Carville, Boris Johnson and Malcolm Turnbull.

Sounds like a hell of a night.

I watched a lot of their UK election night coverage and I'm pretty sure it was through their official YouTube page. I'm going to assume they'll stream it on there again.

:hearts::hearts::hearts: Emily Maitlis :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Her interview with Mehdi was telling, there's some strange affliction to Russia

JS 'Bibi is a war criminal guilty of Genocide'

Mehdi 'Agreed, so given Russia's invasion of Ukraine, will you say the same about Putin'

dodges the question and then finally

JS 'Well it's not a good place for diplomacy to start with accusing people of crimes'

Mehdi 'but you just said it about Bibi, so what's the difference'

JS repeats the same answer and dodges

What @crankhawk said. There was also a systematic campaign to remove black voters from election rolls in Florida in the lead up to that election. The Governor of Florida at the time was Jeb Bush, Dubya's brother and a week befoire the election he said "We'll deliver Florida."

Which he did.

By denying people their right to vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back