USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bill Clinton is hitting the campaign trail for Harris. Combined with her endorsement from the Cheney's, I'm sure this won't fail spectacularly...
No one that worked for trump during his presidency is supporting him, over two hundred former republicans are endorsing Harris, even Mike Pence isn’t endorsing trump.
He’s left with Hulk Hogan (s)kid rock, Ted nugent, and sycophants such as his kids, you know, that ones that shoot and kill endangered animals!
See the difference mate?!
You’re a trumper dude, just admit it, it’s embarrassing!🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Now name one good policy or action that trump had/did during his 4 years?

That moment when he popped across to the church and stood there like the fearful sinner he is with a bible above his head is the single greatest moment of comedy in US presidential history.

It almost made those 4 years worthwhile.

Did something happen this week? I notice Trump is now favourite to win with the bookies? Trump $1.70 Harris $2.25
weight of money from the trump cultists perhaps. He either wins or he loses, refuses to accept it and so the bets become invalid and they will get their money back (perhaps by force)

No one that worked for trump during his presidency is supporting him, over two hundred former republicans are endorsing Harris, even Mike Pence isn’t endorsing trump.
He’s left with Hulk Hogan (s)kid rock, Ted nugent, and sycophants such as his kids, you know, that ones that shoot and kill endangered animals!
See the difference mate?!
You’re a trumper dude, just admit it, it’s embarrassing!🤣🤣🤣
no he is not a trumper. Providing analysis and predicting a voting trend/ fearing a voting trend does not = support for trump
you are better than this

What @crankhawk said. There was also a systematic campaign to remove black voters from election rolls in Florida in the lead up to that election. The Governor of Florida at the time was Jeb Bush, Dubya's brother and a week befoire the election he said "We'll deliver Florida."

Which he did.

By denying people their right to vote.
The US Supreme Court has declared that "the individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the president of the United States."

Cool man!
Now name one good policy or action that trump had/did during his 4 years?
Can you name any policies that Biden/Harris have passed implemented that have benefited wider America?

I think withdrawing from the TPP was broadly a good thing, although his overall approach to trade more widely has been pretty disastrous. Nonetheless, a broken clock is right twice a day and all that.

I’ve always praised Biden for withdrawing from Afghanistan. I think generally on policy I praised him more than most here (and even said a number of times that he was the best President in my lifetime, noting that that’s damning with feint praise) until he facilitated a genocide. Needless to say that drops his standing substantially.

Must be nice being an idealist.

The reality is that either Trump or Harris will win this election. It's a binary choice.

For those that have a vote if you do not vote for either of these and you elect not to vote, or vote for someone else, you are saying that they are exactly as bad as each other. If you honestly believe that Harris is as bad as Trump. Well then there's not hope.

There are no doubt many people who have major issues with Harris but want to stop Trump and so will judge, as a necessary evil, that it’s better to vote Harris and will do so. I don’t think anybody takes issue with people doing that. There will also be some who, also as a necessary evil, withhold their vote for Harris and decide to vote for a third party or not at all, and I think that also ought to be respected as a valid choice.

Harris could seek to appeal to disillusioned leftists - she could take a different stance on Israel, she could soften Biden’s immigration policies, she could support Walz in overhauling the antidemocratic tendencies of the American system. She’s instead decided to talk about how she can’t wait to shoot and kill a burglar and wheeled out Dick Cheney. She’s clearly not trying to appeal for the vote of people like us (or, God, the Muslim vote in Michigan who’ve given ample warning of their discontent), so it’s ridiculous to be mad that some won’t just give it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The US Supreme Court has declared that "the individual citizen has no federal constitutional right to vote for electors for the president of the United States."
That's right.

land of the free.

I guess there's plenty of people in the US have said their constitution was set up to protect the ruling class from the people over the years. The Bill of Rights amendments weren't even made till Sam Adams and a few other more democratically minded founding fathers created a huge fuss.

Seeing a lot of folks online claiming that they have become “a one issue voter” after Elon stated that he’d be ****ed if trump loses!
👍

Shame the bible was upside down......

Muhammad was illiterate when he received and wrote the Quran.

We shouldn't question the ability of Don the Devout to read a bible upside down.

He is a miracle.

From memory this was more industrial management rather than any machinery

ie they imposed bans on industries 3 months prior to the Olympics - this reduced smog which in turn cleared air quality and - possibly - the lack of atmospheric issues which drive different weather patterns *

* yes I am talking out of my arse
I can't remember, just remember them saying they could somehow do it. I figure they might have been talking the same way you reckon you are fwiw.

sorry you missed my sarcasm , i am fully aware there are believers out there in usa and here
Its probably possible to pump up a hurricane, I don't think the US government is benign and if it suited ttheir interests they'd happily **** over their own residents. I think history is full of examples of this sort of thing. But they don't need to do that to seize land for Lithium mines.

Its worth **** all relatively speaking with and the value it represents to miners they could buy it out and not even notice, if there were worthwhile amounts there.

They love coal mining in that part of the world, the only reason lithium mining is bad is cos it associated with the climate change hoax and taking their guns.

no he is not a trumper. Providing analysis and predicting a voting trend/ fearing a voting trend does not = support for trump
you are better than this

I'll concede he seems competent at the polls trend stuff, but don't you find his "analysis" a bit skewed? I certainly do. All the negativity in one direction.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back