USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

though Muslims aren't a homogenous group. Some may be happy for their religious opponents to be removed... (think the attitudes that were in Northern Ireland between the extreme protestants and catholics...)

I think that some Dem polling has raised the concern, that large numbers are not only falling away from the Dems but also (strange it might be) drifting towards Don.

I was having some discussions. You can slither away and ignore it if you like.
Good point. You add little to the discussion of US election Trump vs Harris. Certainly not facts.

US States: Muslim population >2%

Illinois 3.7%
New York 3.6%
New Jersey 3.5%
Maryland 3.1%
Michigan 2.4%

I have been a bit tardy placing you on IGNORE.

Last edited:
One has to wonder what life would be like for Muslims (or any other non Christian group) in a Christian Nationalist America, where White Christian Supremacy rules. People like Flynn saying they want only one religion in America.
It is scary and one wonders what lengths they will go to if Trumpism is successful. Convert or deport?

Good point. You add nothing to the discussion of Trump vs Harris. Certainly not facts. I hav

US Stares Muslim population >2%

Illinois 3.7%
New York 3.6%
New Jersey 3.5%
Maryland 3.1%
Michigan 2.4%

Well played, hostile man.

Michigan's Muslim population might have a bit more relevance than New York's in the election, but you've certainly made a statement.

Good point. You add little to the discussion of US election Trump vs Harris. Certainly not facts.

Illinois 3.7%
New York 3.6%
New Jersey 3.5%
Maryland 3.1%
Michigan 2.4%

Those important key swing states of Illinois, New York, New Jersey and Maryland...

Illinois 3.7%
New York 3.6%
New Jersey 3.5%
Maryland 3.1%
Michigan 2.4%

And Muslims make up about 1% of the population of the US and Jews about 2.4%

About 15% of the US identify as Black

After 9/11 what is the attitude towards Muslims in the US?

We know the underlying anti semitism in the US, what is the level of islamophobia?

They still lynched blacks within living memory and the attitude to BLM amonst the voting public?

Do you really think that a random voter in one of the fly over states really give a stuff about the Middle East, when the cost of living, cost of health and cost of education continues to rise but wages almost static?

Just because something is emotive doesn't mean it's hyperbolic.

The Biden administration literally welcomed a war criminal into the halls of power. I'll acknowledge that Netanyahu hasn't been tried or found guilty, but no one should overlook the fact that his actions speak for themselves at this point.

I didn't imply that the US support for Israel is 'new'. Why would I?

And yet there have been times in US-Israeli relations when the US has refused to accept the legitimacy of Israeli actions, when they've demanded that Israel 'stop'.

At this point in time we are witnessing an unprecedented level of violence against Palestinian people, a reasonably clear case of genocide, but the Biden administration doesn't have a problem with it.

On the contrary, the US has supported the slaughter at every step and in every way. It provides the bombs and it has provided the diplomatic cover. It is a genocide which belongs every bit as much to Biden as it does to Israel, because it simply wouldn't happen without American support.

I know what is 'new' and I know what is business as usual, and I'm trying to hold onto my understanding of what is unacceptable.

Edit: I'll again make the point to you. It's okay just to admit that you don't care enough about a genocide to make it a voting (or non-voting) issue).
Trump had Netanyahu and his missus to meet at MaraLago, Harris did not attend Netanyahus speech, you are a hypocritical and disingenuous poster!
You also implied that you felt
uncomfortable with evangelicals beliefs regarding women's bodily autonomy, knowing full well, it was trump that put
3 Supreme Court justices in place to overturn Roe!
You’re clearly not an imbecile so I’m sure you’re also aware that the evangelicals are the highest donators to Israel, ie; they are the biggest arms providers and enablers of Israel’s genocide in Palestine, they are also the biggest supporters of……..wait for it…..trump!
You pretend that Israel and genocide in Palestine is your biggest bug bear with Harris, yet you fail to point any of this out and we know you you’d know and understand all these points and choose to obfuscate and shift the goal posts and gishgallop all of the place!

You are a bad “faith” poster, and **** I despise having to use that contemptible word.
Take your mask off champ!👍

Trump had Netanyahu and his missus to meet at MaraLago, Harris did not attend Netanyahus speech, you are a hypocritical and disingenuous poster!
uncomfortable with evangelicals beliefs regarding women's bodily autonomy, knowing full well, it was trump that put
You’re clearly not an imbecile so I’m sure you’re also aware that the evangelicals are the highest donators to Israel, ie; they are the biggest arms providers and enablers of Israel’s genocide in Palestine, they are also the biggest supporters of……..wait for it…..trump!
You pretend that Israel and genocide in Palestine is your biggest bug bear with Harris, yet you fail to point any of this out and we know you you’d know and understand all these points and choose to obfuscate and shift the goal posts and gishgallop all of the place!

You are a bad “faith” poster, and **** I despise having to use that contemptible word.

Just saying.

Isnt the chats in his private house with Orban and Netanyahu a clear breach of the Logan Act?

He needs to be charged with treason.

ffs, he is a private citizen..

There's a sizeable republicans against Trump movement.

While there are some who don't support Harris in the dems (there always is someone in a party who won't be happy with their leader) there isn't a wide spread democratic movement openly disagreeing with her being the Democratic leader.

Those are further to her left and unless they are grifters like Jimmy Dore and Tulsi, they won’t be voting Republican in protest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sipping modern family GIF

I wouldn't mind if you could re-word this for me. I'm not sure about most of what you're saying, but as far as I can tell none of what you've dribbled is relevant to my own points.

I don't think I've denied the evangelical relationship to Trump.

Still, the proposition that evangelicals are the biggest donor of arms to Israel's genocide is pretty strange, for a number of reasons. Nothing wrong with strange, but a little bit of evidence might be kind of nice.

Maybe Biden hasn't enabled Israel at all? Show me how you know what you know.

I wouldn't mind if you could re-word this for me. I'm not sure about most of what you're saying, but as far as I can tell none of what you've dribbled is relevant to my own points.

I don't think I've denied the evangelical relationship to Trump.

Still, the proposition that evangelicals are the biggest donor of arms to Israel's genocide is pretty strange, for a number of reasons. Nothing wrong with strange, but a little bit of evidence might be kind of nice.

Maybe Biden hasn't enabled Israel at all? Show me how you know what you know.
Ok I’ll dumb it down for your personal convenience!
Harris is better for Palestine!
Trump is the cause of women losing their bodily autonomy.
Evangelicals are the biggest group of donators/contributors to Israel outside of the US government in America therefore, funding genocide, all the while hating Jews for killing their messiah, but want the Jews to bring on the apocalypse so the evangelicals get to rapture upto sky Disneyland.
No one is denying Biden is a Zionist arse-hat, he said it on tv for the whole world!
Kamala has stated earlier in her career she supported Palestine and a two state solution, she will be better for Palestine and Ukraine than trumpshe’s clearly playing the game!
Trump would have the Israelis level Palestine so he and Jared could make good on the 2 Billion the Sauds gave Jared for those beachfront condos!👍

I’m not your search engine you little red engine that couldn’t!
Do your own shit mate, pathetic!

Last edited:
Ok I’ll dumb it down for your personal convenience!
Harris is better for Palestine!
Trump is the cause of women losing their bodily autonomy.
Evangelicals are the biggest donators to Israel outside of the US government in America therefore, funding genocide, all the while hating Jews for killing their messiah, but want the Jews to bring on the apocalypse so the evangelicals get to rapture upto sky Disneyland.
No one is denying Biden is a Zionist arse-hat, he said it on tv for the whole world!
Kamala has stated earlier in her career she supported Palestine and a two state solution, she’s clearly playing the game!
I’m not your search engine you little red engine that couldn’t!
Do your own shit mate, pathetic!

I appreciate your help.

The overuse of exclamation marks is somewhat intimidating, but on the other hand I'm relieved to know that those mad evangelicals don't have their own stash of bombs to export to Israel.

Much of what you've written has been on high rotation all day, even if you make it sound more exciting.

Harris is better for Palestine! I hope you're right, but please explain why you think it is so.

Thanks!

Evangelicals’ well known support for Israel is deeply rooted in the Christian Bible, and their literal interpretation of the scriptures. Numbers 24:9 (Genesis 12:3) “Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

Evangelicals were the ones Trump listened to, more than other stake holder, when it came to Israel. The former President specifically said he moved the US embassy to Jerusalem “for the evangelicals”, following their persistent lobbying.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back