USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

At no time.

Yet the means to do otherwise has been there for generations.

So, in the several millennia that humans have lived, there has always been an existential nightmare?

One of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Thanks bro, glad you're stupid.

And you call others stupid because you don't understand what you're talking about. LOL.

Ms Harris recently apologised after a supporter called Mr Trump “mentally ******ed” and she responded “well said”.

She later claimed not to have heard that remark and added the comment was “incredibly offensive”.

Your article just highlights two complete morons going at it.
The sooner they are both replaced, the better.

So, in the several millennia that humans have lived, there has always been an existential nightmare?

One of the stupidest things I've ever read.

And you call others stupid because you don't understand what you're talking about. LOL.

Its ok baby, I could explain it to you but I don't have enough crayons.

You keep doing you, no problem.

Let me know when you make societal change with your obstreperousness, I'll be the first to congratulate you.

Its ok baby, I could explain it to you but I don't have enough crayons.

You keep doing you, no problem.

Let me know when you make societal change with your obstreperousness, I'll be the first to congratulate you.

Deflection. The last refuge of the terminally stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little taste of of Trump’s future America for his followers after his pretend viachella event at a manure ranch.
Not so nice when it happens to them. Bad for the elderly though.

And even then they want someone to tell Trump and Vance of their dire situation to help them because something ‘nefarious’ is going on. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Prob will find a way to blame the Dems lol.

Another poorly organised Trump event by the looks of it.

Last edited:
This is a good piece.
Trump and his millions of true believers have chosen to spin an utterly fictional America of a migrant invasion (even as border crossings plunge) comprised largely of criminals (even as actual crime also plunges) who want to eat your pets (not true) and were egged on by Democrats who gave border crossers all the money meant for hurricanes (they didn’t) and probably even caused the storms because they control the weather (they don’t). This as inflation rises (it’s falling) and the climate change fueling these deadly and costly storms isn’t real (it is)...
And yet the other half of the nation is also delusional — in thinking it’s a slam dunk that voters will reject this dystopia on Nov. 5.

Genuinely? Or in terms of entertainment?

Genuine. Articulate, intelligent, welcomes debate from any views or sides of politics. Like his stance on immigration. Like his views on social media (for kids) and abortion.
Needs to change his view on climate change.

Last edited:
This has always been my fear, that Trump will steal the election. His own lies about 2020 will serve to protect him as the unengaged will hear the cries of “Stop the steal” and think “meh, not this shite again”.
He can't steal the election from opposition. But if he does actually win then I think the odds of another fair election in 2028 are near zero. Only a massive swing in congress to the democrats at the 2026 midterms could help save democracy.

Genuine. Articulate, intelligent, welcomes debate from any views or sides of politics. Like his stance on immigration. Like his views on social media (for kids) and abortion.
Needs to change his view on climate change.
I think he's spent his life in the business sector and only has shallow views on how to fix complex political issues. 5-10 years of putting the work in would be needed before you could say he is more than just ideas and optimism.

Another problem is when he ran, people Like Anne Coulter straight up told him to his face he shouldn't be president because America was not his country, India was.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back