USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would there be a polling bias towards Trump this time round when he's traditionally always had a polling bias against him?

Reckon he's home sadly (if the polling bias is even remotely like the last 2 times he's run anyway).
Probably because the majority of polls coming out are from Right Wing groups who have a vested interest in showing the polling tightening.

Why would there be a polling bias towards Trump this time round when he's traditionally always had a polling bias against him?

Reckon he's home sadly (if the polling bias is even remotely like the last 2 times he's run anyway).
Republican aligned polling has been flooding averages. It's still very tight despite there potentially being an inflated buzz/movement toward Trump.

Personally I don't buy the fact that this helps. Surely it feeds complacency from people who aren't overly excited but were leaning Republican, while getting leaning Democrat voters to turn up because they think they are behind.

The bias isn't universal and there's always chances of over-correcting too.

Nevada has had a polling bias in recent elections against Democrats for example, so I think they get up there.

Republican aligned polling has been flooding averages. It's still very tight despite there potentially being an inflated buzz/movement toward Trump.

Personally I don't buy the fact that this helps. Surely it feeds complacency from people who aren't overly excited but were leaning Republican, while getting leaning Democrat voters to turn up because they think they are behind.

The reason is to drive the narrative that he will win, and if he doesn't that it was widespread cheating. The below will be the result...

Whatever happens it will get messy and of course Trump will claim victory. They are in for a very messy and possibly violent few months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can't steal the election from opposition. But if he does actually win then I think the odds of another fair election in 2028 are near zero. Only a massive swing in congress to the democrats at the 2026 midterms could help save democracy.
He can do it from opposition when his Republican cronies control the electoral process in important states that can swing the election to him by underhanded means.

Welcome to Hotel California.

You can check out any time you want but you can never leave.
Mirrors on the ceiling, the migrants chased down by ice
And he said, "We are all just prisoners here, lets build a new Reich"
And in the MAGA courtyard, they gathered for their freak
They stab him with their steely facts, but they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was running for the coach
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man, "We are programmed to be deceived,
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"

He can do it from opposition when his Republican cronies control the electoral process in important states that can swing the election to him by underhanded means.
Yeah but the democrats rightfully won't except that. The military would step in if the republicans ignored the will of the people. To overthrow the government you need the military. You can only control the military from the position of being the existing government.

I think Vivek captures the imagination of the 20-25 year old male brought up in a society that says success is measured by wealth. He's gone and made it in this image of the American dream, but it's not reality. The system is also built on exploitation and unfairness. Everyone clamouring to the top is not a political philosophy that is going to run a country well.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back