USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t put much faith in polls showing voter sentiment.
If you’re a first time voter, or didn’t vote in 2020, you’re dismissed by many pollsters.
And of course, the Trump campaign is trying to skew average polling by flooding the market with dodgy polls.
Well I mean, of course they’re trying to cheat.
As I said, it's just what I'm hearing.

The longer excuse is that it is being used to set the stage for another dispute of the results, which is probably not that unrealistic.

Still, as I said earlier, there needs to be a cap or an age restriction as to being a POTUS or a VP.

Spitballing here:
Can't be older than 60yo, either in the office or at an election cycle as a presumptive POTUS candidate
Can't be older than 55yo, either in the office or at an election cycle as a VP.

The only person that qualifies, in this cycle, is JD Vance.

As I said, it's just what I'm hearing.

The longer excuse is that it is being used to set the stage for another dispute of the results, which is probably not that unrealistic.
I’ve been hearing similar things.
It’s like after every election - why didn’t the polls pick that up?
Because they are a very inaccurate instrument of measurement.

Why the childish nicknames?

Do you not find that embarrassing to be (I assume) a grown adult talking like that?

Do you not find it incredibly embarrassing that you don’t educate yourself with the reality of the world. But that’s fine Kamala is the best thing since sliced bread, she’s a noble honourable individual. The Democrats as a party are so loving and caring.

What’s Pence ever done to improve people’s lives. Nothing. All he did was undermine his leaders policies.

What’s Nikki Haley ever done for American citizens lives. She signs bombs, literally signs bombs away to be used in war, you know how disturbing she is. She’s a sick twisted individual.

De Santis would never be where he is without Trump that’s a fact.

But no tell me what I say is all Childs play and bs. Educate yourself on the last 15 years of Russia and Ukraine then come back to me to explain how the world works. Your mates at the democrat party are to blame for that war, they planted the seeds for that to blossom now.

So when I make these names up the reality is this lot should all be in jail. Trump needs to win for the sake of the world. More bombs can’t keep being dropped over Ukraine that war needs to end and will if he gets in. No talks for peace, the Dems and Boris Donut sabotaged that.

Not to mention the border being wide open like this can’t continue. But try tell me it should

Do you not find it incredibly embarrassing that you don’t educate yourself with the reality of the world. But that’s fine Kamala is the best thing since sliced bread, she’s a noble honourable individual. The Democrats as a party are so loving and caring.

What’s Pence ever done to improve people’s lives. Nothing. All he did was undermine his leaders policies.

What’s Nikki Haley ever done for American citizens lives. She signs bombs, literally signs bombs away to be used in war, you know how disturbing she is. She’s a sick twisted individual.

But no tell me what I say is all Childs play and bs. Educate yourself on the last 15 years of Russia and Ukraine then come back to me to explain how the world works. Your mates at the democrat party are to blame for that war, they planted the seeds for that to blossom now.

So when I make these names up the reality is this lot should all be in jail. Trump needs to win for the sake of the world. More bombs can’t keep being dropped over Ukraine that war needs to end and will if he gets in. No talks for peace, the Dems and Boris Donut sabotaged that.

Not to mention the border being wide open like this can’t continue. But try tell me it should
Well you certainly haven’t educated yourself about the Russian Ukraine problem have you.
Load of rubbish.
As for the border being wide open, do you really know what you are talking about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He (Vivek) strikes me as similar to her (Candace)
Although, he made his ultra wealth from a pharmaceutical scam!
He was most certainly independently wealthy from his time at Goldman Sachs, it was his time as a pretend drug financier hedge fund bro and his mummy’s little review into the efficacy of the drug he was trying to promote that turned him into a billionaire.

Still researching how the Dems steered the hurricane?

Celebrity “I wish my IQ was” 101.

Such altruism

Unfortunately that's fake. At least read the cheque first before sharing lol.

A friendly reminder that we all share in the responsibility to minimise the spread of misinfo and not simply believe everything the twitter algorithm throws at us :praying:

Still, as I said earlier, there needs to be a cap or an age restriction as to being a POTUS or a VP.

Spitballing here:
Can't be older than 60yo, either in the office or at an election cycle as a presumptive POTUS candidate
Can't be older than 55yo, either in the office or at an election cycle as a VP.

The only person that qualifies, in this cycle, is JD Vance.
Ah well

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back