USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

As part of a broad package why not? It could make it more secure for everyone.
Crypto should be illegal. Its a ponzi scheme. The most ridiculous bubble the world has ever seen. Only scammers and crooks and fools are into crypto.

She should be providing information programs to discourage crypto.

Crypto should be illegal. Its a ponzi scheme. The most ridiculous bubble the world has ever seen. Only scammers and crooks and fools are into crypto.

She should be providing information programs to discourage crypto.
I agree with you but that horse has bolted. Hence why programs like this might benefit everyone.

If you have a particular demographic that's struggling shouldn't programs be specifically targeted at them to help reverse that?

But the target is the demographic not voting for her in the numbers the Democrats expect, not about their social struggle.

The health care initiative for black men? Why not just promise free universal health care and piss less people off?

But the target is the demographic not voting for her in the numbers the Democrats expect, not about their social struggle.

The health care initiative for black men? Why not just promise free universal health care and piss less people off?
If she offered universal healthcare the usually subjects would scream communism. Even if the motivations are slightly cynical surely it's better than blaming absent fathers and more incarceration.

The crypto thing is a bit weird.

Otherwise, she should've just done this for everybody and avoid the inevitable backlash that's coming (from people who are and aren't black men alike).
I think the way it is presented is clumsy. Given the SCOTUS recently ruled that race quotas for university entry were illegal, I imagine anything that was explicitly race-based would be the subject of legal challenge. Most of what’s included in those dot points makes it clear they are not for black men exclusively. Just things she will do that the Dems reckon sre important for black men. But it’s poorly written.

And yes, “crypto” - uggggh

Get ready for a false flag event to be pulled in a desperate attempt for the Dems to steal this election.

Your mates pulled a virus to screw Trump over, you’ve tried killing him twice all whilst you lie and lie about countless things.

Whatever lever they pull, it’ll be designed to screw Trump as they attempt to keep their power because Trump will jail these freaks and end their rort
Yeah whatever mate, have a great day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Not even close. Utterly unprecedented in US history.

Trump setting records for all the wrong reasons yet again.
Incredible.
Most hated person on earth since Adolf.
But American people are so stupid they keep voting for him.
He's up against a dark skinned female lay down mizare winner and still has a chance.
Just a mind boggling country full of nitwits.

I think the way it is presented is clumsy. Given the SCOTUS recently ruled that race quotas for university entry were illegal, I imagine anything that was explicitly race-based would be the subject of legal challenge. Most of what’s included in those dot points makes it clear they are not for black men exclusively. Just things she will do that the Dems reckon sre important for black men. But it’s poorly written.

That was my feeling as well

Not sure who provided the screen grab or where it came from but there were hints it was aimed at more than just Black Men

If she offered universal healthcare the usually subjects would scream communism. Even if the motivations are slightly cynical surely it's better than blaming absent fathers and more incarceration.
Better for them to scream communism then racism.

People tend not to care about communism so much when they are getting the benefits of public services.

Yeah that's what I thought too.

Just horribly written.

I hope he has them both on but not together. The Kamala one would be hilarious, fingers crossed she goes on a few of her scripted tangents about time, burdens, loving people, middle class, and he asks her wtf she's on about
Irony being he wouldn't ask Trump wtf he's on about no matter what incoherent ramble he delivered.

That is simply unacceptable and 99.999% of Trump supporters would not endorse this in any way.

That said, the Dems cannot take the moral high ground on this issue, given the equally disgusting anti-Israel sentiment coming from a boatload of Dem supporters and radical leftists the world over.

Best to just condemn it as the act of a handful of idiots, nothing more.
Equating literal nazis rocking swastikas and chanting slurs to those who criticise what Israel are currently doing in Gaza :drunk:

Going well mate :tearsofjoy:

Equating literal nazis rocking swastikas and chanting slurs to those who criticise what Israel are currently doing in Gaza :drunk:

Going well mate :tearsofjoy:
You guys really struggle to hear her word salad is no better than Trump speeches dont you. It's worse in fact

Keep the pom poms on, can't have criticism of your team. A team that isn't even australian ffs

You guys really struggle to hear her word salad is no better than Trump speeches dont you. It's worse in fact

Keep the pom poms on, can't have criticism of your team. A team that isn't even australian ffs
Pointing out reality, and flaws in others thinking, isn't cheerleading mate.

Feel free to leave the thread if you think associating with non Australian topics is beneath you.

Pointing out reality, and flaws in others thinking, isn't cheerleading mate.

Feel free to leave the thread if you think associating with non Australian topics is beneath you.
I don't think it's cheerleading to suggest that someone who wants to turn the army on people who might not support him shouldn't be anywhere near high office.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back