USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but it's just you copying and pasting from some weirdo's Twitter feed.
Does the source matter if the clip or video is the same?

I swear you leftists just wilfully ignore legit information because it makes you look like hypocrites and the only way to dismiss the info is to bag out who posts it.

Remember when you claimed Rogan was a right winger and literally 2 days earlier he stated he was a lefty? Good times. Watching leftists perform mental gymnastics to justify their radical views is as sad as it is scary.

So.....Trump was right all along…..

Just goes to show that “fact checking” is nothing more than partisan propaganda….and that any debate on a fake news media network is bound to be a complete farce.

But of course, we (and by 'we' I mean you) already knew that…..

I've heard the update counts serious crime differently. Now instead of only counting the serious crimes per incident, they also count the lesser crimes for each incident. So more crime overall because of counting policy.

Also this FBI report from about a month ago using the NIBRS and shows a decrease in violent crimes.

FBI Releases 2023 Crime in the Nation Statistics

I swear you leftists just wilfully ignore legit information because it makes you look like hypocrites and the only way to dismiss the info is to bag out who posts it.

Remember when you claimed Rogan was a right winger and literally 2 days earlier he stated he was a lefty? Good times. Watching leftists perform mental gymnastics to justify their radical views is as sad as it is scary.
Congrats on getting post 1776.

I've heard the update counts serious crime differently. Now instead of only counting the serious crimes per incident, they also count the lesser crimes for each incident. So more crime overall because of counting policy.

Also this FBI report from about a month ago using the NIBRS and shows a decrease in violent crimes.

FBI Releases 2023 Crime in the Nation Statistics

Narrator: He did not care.

You really must stop reading New York Post. Do you even bother to check where that information came from?

Here I have done it for you, the company that put that out that table.

View attachment 2145838

View attachment 2145839
What's more important to me is not the bias, that's always there. It's the factual reporting scale. Mixed is not good if you want to be taken seriously as a journalist. That rating means you will play fast and loose sometimes with the facts and truth.

Last edited:
Hahaha. Whose reviews are you watching or listening or reading? She literally dodged every question, couldn’t give a direct answer, and blamed the last 3.5 years on Trump, despite him being completely out of any office and Harris being VP.

Her performance on Fox was embarrassing. And considering she knocked back a request to debate Trump on Fox a couple of months ago, one can only assume her campaign advisors put her on Fox now out of desperation. She’s way behind in betting markets and will slide further behind after the last 24 hours.
Can I get your honest summation on the quote below, and whether you think this is better or worse than Kamalas answers

img_2343-jpeg.2146114

You’ve been busy on here since I asked earlier, did you have time to provide that evidence that the Democrats orchestrated the two assassination attempts on Trump?

And if Trump loses again, will you start a new election fraud thread, or just bump your 2020 thread?

Have to re read you never watched the interview on fox but have an opinion amazing but no doubt your busy with the young bub etc
Indeed m8, very busy with my renewable energy job and my mixed-race kids, but even more importantly... the amount of PMs I get from my fans here, it's actually wild. I'm told countless of them tried to use "FireKrakouer" as their bf password, only to be told it was too strong!

But back on topic, I think this election is done and dusted unfortunately. Many are saying that Trump's rally in California was "the biggest event ever held in Coachella". Could he turn California red, silencing all the "muh popular vote" haters? I say yes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lolol
This is insane, he should be in respite, not on the campaign trail.
“I am the Father of IVF..”

They are a bunch of nobodies who make money from YouTube for posters like you.

Do you own research and don't be spoonfed opinions that feed your bias.
Hah, I remember years ago when these reaction videos started coming out. It took me watching a couple to figure the game out. Some brothers 'react' to boomers' favorite bands to get the clicks which equaled YT money. I'm sure there are some crackers doing the same with hip hop etc. Pretty easy content making. Looks like its branched into politics.
They can't be any worse than the thousands of political or sports 'commentators' that plague the net. Some have some professional expertise in their background, many do not. All to be taken with a grain of salt, though some have developed up to a level where they are interviewing actual heavyweights.

Hah, I remember years ago when these reaction videos started coming out. It took me watching a couple to figure the game out. Some brothers 'react' to boomers' favorite bands to get the clicks which equaled YT money. I'm sure there are some crackers doing the same with hip hop etc. Pretty easy content making. Looks like its branched into politics.
They can't be any worse than the thousands of political or sports 'commentators' that plague the net. Some have some professional expertise in their background, many do not. All to be taken with a grain of salt, though some have developed up to a level where they are interviewing actual heavyweights.
Chief He is a heavy weight

I saw a thing today where one guy has bet $25 million+ on Trump to win in the past few weeks, and given the way betting markets work, a stampede seems to have followed.
TAB have taken a bet of 70K @ $1.62 for Trump to win. A fool and his money are soon parted

A long document on predictions related to immigration plans between the two candidates.
Worth a read.
Here is the conclusion.

Conclusion
Given the long-term trends of fertility rates and population aging in the U.S., immigration is projected to be an increasingly important factor underlying labor force growth (Vespa, Medina, and Armstrong 2018). Policies that constrain immigration would shrink the size of the labor force. In addition, immigration has been shown to raise productivity, generating further long-run growth that has not been incorporated into our estimates.
The consequences for the aggregate economy are clear, but the fiscal effects of immigration are also worth noting. Immigration improves the federal budget because immigrants pay more in federal income and payroll taxes than they use in federal benefits. In a 2017 consensus report, the National Academies of Sciences calculated that the marginal benefit to the federal budget of each additional new immigrant and their descendants over 75 years is $326,000 in present value in 2023 dollars (or $259,000 in the study as reported in 2012 dollars). However, states and localities often face fiscal challenges in the short run when absorbing new arrivals; see Edelberg and Watson (2022) for a proposal to address that imbalance.
Regardless of how immigration flows play out over the next four years, there is widespread agreement that the immigration system is in need of repair. The lack of congressional direction contributes to the wide disparities in policy based on the choices of the executive branch. The time is long overdue for Congress to grapple with immigration reform.

A long document on predictions related to immigration plans between the two candidates.
Worth a read.
Here is the conclusion.

Conclusion
Given the long-term trends of fertility rates and population aging in the U.S., immigration is projected to be an increasingly important factor underlying labor force growth (Vespa, Medina, and Armstrong 2018). Policies that constrain immigration would shrink the size of the labor force. In addition, immigration has been shown to raise productivity, generating further long-run growth that has not been incorporated into our estimates.
The consequences for the aggregate economy are clear, but the fiscal effects of immigration are also worth noting. Immigration improves the federal budget because immigrants pay more in federal income and payroll taxes than they use in federal benefits. In a 2017 consensus report, the National Academies of Sciences calculated that the marginal benefit to the federal budget of each additional new immigrant and their descendants over 75 years is $326,000 in present value in 2023 dollars (or $259,000 in the study as reported in 2012 dollars). However, states and localities often face fiscal challenges in the short run when absorbing new arrivals; see Edelberg and Watson (2022) for a proposal to address that imbalance.
Regardless of how immigration flows play out over the next four years, there is widespread agreement that the immigration system is in need of repair. The lack of congressional direction contributes to the wide disparities in policy based on the choices of the executive branch. The time is long overdue for Congress to grapple with immigration reform.
There was a chance but Trump said no

Certainly won't be Trump. Bypassing the draft.
I played football and baseball, sorry, but said to be the best bball player in N.Y. State-ask coach Ted Dobias-said best he ever coached.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 3, 2013

To biographer Michael D’Antonio, Trump went further still, arguing in 2015 that he’d been the best athlete in every sport at the New York Military Academy. He added that he’d decided against a baseball career because “in those days you couldn’t even make any money being a great baseball player.”

Indeed m8, very busy with my renewable energy job and my mixed-race kids, but even more importantly... the amount of PMs I get from my fans here, it's actually wild. I'm told countless of them tried to use "FireKrakouer" as their bf password, only to be told it was too strong!
I call BS. No way anyone looks at your posting and associates you with proving authenticity.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back