USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry is this not a thread to discuss the upcoming US election? Im not sure how i can communicate these real election issues without apparently you thinking they are my own.

Anyway
Man up.

It's obvious from your posting history that they're your opinions.

You're another Trump lickspittle who won't own their opinions.

Last edited:

So this is what I suspect might happen:

The Progressive Branch of the Dems secede from the Corporatocrats and the MAGA loyalists separate themselves from old-school Repubs.

So in that case the US has now 4 to chose from instead of 2.

The Progdems
The Coporatocrats
The Old-Repubs
The MAGA Loyalists.
Will never happen given the way their first past the post voting system works. As soon as one party splits the other party that hasnt split wins everything

"wokeism" as far as I can tell is just tolerance. imagine being so riled up about the idea of tolerance, you have to be a very sad person.
Most who complain about wokeism ( outside the religious zealots and nazis) arent complaining about wokism bringing too much tolerance. In fact they are complaining about intolerance elements of the left. I.e. they are complaining about advantages given to people based on races/sex/sexual preferences by imposing discrimination against individuals from the majority. Many anti wokists (whatever you call them) support tolerance and anti discrimination but see wokism as intolerant and discriminatory. The perspective here largely depends on whether you view people as individuals first or social/racial/gender groups first.

Midterms a different beast with Trump's name not on the ballot.
But Trump candidates in close races didnt fare well in 2022

The former president has backed more than 300 Republicans across all forms of government in the November 8 elections,

However, a significant majority of his primary and midterm picks were incumbents in virtually non-competitive races, meaning they would have almost certainly won their respective elections even without Trump's endorsement.

Will never happen given the way their first past the post voting system works. As soon as one party splits the other party that hasnt split wins everything
Unfortunately, which is why I said "might" not "will"

Sorry I thought this was a thread to discuss the upcoming election.

Yep, awareness of trans rights is more prevalent than ten years ago, how is that a bad thing?

Because many Americans are conservative and feel its beings pushed on their children. Hence why someone like Trump has a legitimate chance of winning this election.
they are just stupid then

Absolutely no issue with trans people. Do Trans in womens sport need further investigation, absolutely.
The participation of trans women in women's sport is a highly complex issue. That's why it is best left to experts to balance the rights of all based on the particulars of the sport, the level of competition (ie community sport and elite sport are very different contexts), and of the specifics of an individual's transition.

It's something politicians should keep well out of because a) they don't have the expertise and b) there isn't a one-size fits all answer. Any politician who does wander into this territory is doing it for dog-whistling purposes only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The participation of trans women in women's sport is a highly complex issue. That's why it is best left to experts to balance the rights of all based on the particulars of the sport, the level of competition (ie community sport and elite sport are very different contexts), and of the specifics of an individual's transition.

It's something politicians should keep well out of because a) they don't have the expertise and b) there isn't a one-size fits all answer. Any politician who does wander into this territory is doing it for dog-whistling purposes only.
Exactly

A Bernie Sanders type. Kamala Harris is too much of a Joe Biden vanilla/Corprotocrat type. But that's the path Dems took.

You think Harris cares about the people of the US? Nope,. She's going to go on endless trips to the Bahamas or the Canary Is. etc... instead of caring about her denizens. She flat out doesn't care about Americans.

So in summation, the US has an old orange man who is completely of his rocker, or a bland vanilla Corporate puppet, as their candidates.

Or they could, very unlikely to happen, say "A Pox on both Houses" and vote Independently, denying both Trump and Harris the POTUS.
Pretty harsh I’d have thought. How do you know she doesn’t care about Americans? Her career suggests she does- has done plenty of stuff to try and help make a positive difference.
If people can’t embrace Harris I don’t know how you think Bernie would have a chance.

Most who complain about wokeism ( outside the religious zealots and nazis) arent complaining about wokism bringing too much tolerance. In fact they are complaining about intolerance elements of the left. I.e. they are complaining about advantages given to people based on races/sex/sexual preferences by imposing discrimination against individuals from the majority. Many anti wokists (whatever you call them) support tolerance and anti discrimination but see wokism as intolerant and discriminatory. The perspective here largely depends on whether you view people as individuals first or social/racial/gender groups first.
A rather generous interpretation.

Just a minute..how are the majority being discriminated against?
Or is it just, as I posted previously that in particular straight white males think giving equal rights to minorities is discrimination against said white men,
Sounds like White supremacy to me.

By extension it shouldnt be left to the voter either

Do you/they not see that this “majority” has been the most advantaged group within society since, well forever, and any so called advantages now given to minorities is simply in order to level the playing field? Anyone with any intelligence and/or historical context can’t seriously possibly complain that such minority groups are getting “a free ride” when many/most of these groups have been disadvantaged within society for, in some cases, centuries?

At the time of the 2020 election I remember this sort of conspiracy stuff - but I'd forgotten most of the specifics including the nut job conspiracy theories about Hammer and Scorecard software being used to change votes.

Not shocking to find it was all just the result of a con man who got money from CIA idiots in the early 00's and trades on his rep as a CIA contractor hiding his fraud behind the CIA's embarrassment and refusal to admit they got conned with software that "found patterns" in Al Qaeda propaganda videos.

Absolute fraud and nuttery that people to this day believe is true.

A number of the credulous who swore blind their own research proves Trump won in 2020 are now, sadly, banned from BF.

Vale the cookers.

At the time of the 2020 election I remember this sort of conspiracy stuff - but I'd forgotten most of the specifics including the nut job conspiracy theories about Hammer and Scorecard software being used to change votes.

Not shocking to find it was all just the result of a con man who got money from CIA idiots in the early 00's and trades on his rep as a CIA contractor hiding his fraud behind the CIA's embarrassment and refusal to admit they got conned with software that "found patterns" in Al Qaeda propaganda videos.

Absolute fraud and nuttery that people to this day believe is true.

A number of the credulous who swore blind their own research proves Trump won in 2020 are now, sadly, banned from BF.

Vale the cookers.

Was he a Cyber Ninja?

Was he a Cyber Ninja?
I don't see anything that says he was. I believe he did con Mike Pillow into buying his machine and software that he claimed were The Hammer and the Scorecard software.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back