USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

What make you think they'd do any different?

What make you think they'd do any different?
Supporting a cult urged to attend a protest at the Capitol was very well organized.
"Be there It Will Be Wild"
This was an attempt to overthrow an election.
A Supreme Court Judges wife also supported the effort!

The sad thing is that the scenarios in that piece are very believable. I mean he has been practicing this shit since before the 2020 election.
MAGA are well prepared to do it if he loses.
Hopefully this time Dems are better prepared to stop it.
Messy times ahead.
The RNC has a lady called Christina Bobb as lawyer,
This lady worked at OANN and promoted the Cyber Ninjas and also is a Lindell supporter and also works at RSBN.
She was also involved signing off on legal paperwork at Maralago that the FBI found all the documents since proven wrong.

I guess if being a laughing stock is a positive thing….
Funny thing is if he had played it as a gag, it would have been pretty funny to a lot of people on any side. Take it as serious, or seriously expected to be taken as real is just pitiful.

Last edited:
New Washington Post swing-state poll;

GA: Harris +4*
MI: Harris +2
PA: Harris +2
WI: Harris +3*

AZ: Trump +3
NC: Trump +3

Georgia seems unlikely to be 4 points to Harris, certainly been a focus of Republicans after some wake up calls. It could still go blue, but think it'd be within 0.5% or something razor thin.

Wouldn't be surprised if NC is very close, there's a governor election with a very unpopular Republican candidate, so I think that helps Democrats more than normal, but it probably remains a tease by 1 or 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great idea by team MAGA, nothing more American than that m8. Cooks a few chips and dominates the media cycle. But haters gonna hate because apparently it's the first time a politician has done a photo op that was stage managed or something lol.
Why didn't he go to an actually open McDonalds and serve real customers?
Sorry, I forgot that he passed on an actual 60 Minutes interview and instead went for an easy interview on Fox instead.
Must be a pattern there.
Just can't put my finger on it m8 as to why?

Polling is off.
It probably is. But historically the actual election result compared to the polling indications is very favourable to Trump regardless of overall outcome.

An example is Pennsylvania where about this time before the 2016 election polling indications were that Clinton had a 90% chance of winning and Clinton went into the election with over a 3.5% perceived lead. Trump flipped this by over 4% to win Pennsylvania. Similarly in 2020 Biden was 4.7% ahead in the polls leading into the election and whilst Biden did win Pennsylvania in the end, it was only by about 1.1%.

This example is emulated in other states as well. Michigan was almost 5% more favourable to Trump than the polling suggested the result would be in 2016 and over 5% more favourable in the polling in 2020 (when Trump lost the state to Biden). Ditto Wisconsin where the swing was almost 8% more favourable to Trump in 2020 than the polls suggested it would be. The polls currently suggest that both of these states are neck and neck at the moment. That means that if Trump even has a 1% swing in his favour (substantially less than the above swings in 2016 and 2020) he wins both of these states next month.

You think North Carolina will be won by Harris. However, Trump outperformed the polling by about 4.5% in 2016 and over 3% in 2020. For reference Trump is currently ahead by a small margin, at least according to the polling in North Carolina.

Also Trump outperformed the polling in Florida in the 2020 election by almost 6% and he is currently predicted (by polling data) to have a 6% lead on Harris for this current election. Despite this, I don't think the prediction is that Trump's going to win by double digits in Florida, however, you anticipate that Trump holds on "barely". Why do you believe this?

If what you are suggesting occurs (and Harris outperforms the polling to have clear wins in key swing states) and it is possible, however, that would buck the precedents of what we saw in 2016 and 2020 (based on the polling data).

I'm not suggesting that Trump will win all (or the majority) of the swing states necessarily I'm just interested as to, outside of personal preference, what makes you think this will occur in 2024 when we do have recent form lines as to the accuracy of polling compared to the actual election outcomes of Trump's two previous election tilts?

Last edited:
It probably is. But historically the actual election result compared to the polling indications is very favourable to Trump regardless of overall outcome.

An example is Pennsylvania where about this time before the 2016 election polling indications were that Clinton had a 90% chance of winning and Clinton went into the election with over a 3.5% perceived lead. Trump flipped this by over 4% to win Pennsylvania. Similarly in 2020 Biden was 4.7% ahead in the polls leading into the election and whilst Biden did win Pennsylvania in the end, it was only by about 1.1%.

This example is emulated in other states as well. Michigan was almost 5% more favourable to Trump than the polling suggested the result would be in 2016 and over 5% more favourable in the polling in 2020 (when Trump lost the state to Biden). Ditto Wisconsin where the swing was almost 8% more favourable to Trump in 2020 than the polls suggested it would be. The polls currently suggest that both of these states are neck and neck at the moment. That means that if Trump even has a 1% swing in his favour (substantially less than the above swings in 2016 and 2020) he wins both of these states next month.

You think North Carolina will be won by Harris. However, Trump outperformed the polling by about 4.5% in 2016 and over 3% in 2020. For reference Trump is currently ahead by a small margin, at least according to the polling in North Carolina.

Also Trump outperformed the polling in Florida in the 2020 election by almost 6% and he is currently predicted (by polling data) to have a 6% lead on Harris for this current election. Despite this, I don't think the prediction is that Trump's going to win by double digits in Florida, however, you anticipate that Trump holds on "barely". Why do you believe this?

If what you are suggesting occurs (and Harris outperforms the polling to have clear wins in key swing states) and it is possible, however, that would buck the precedents of what we saw in 2016 and 2020 (based on the polling data).

I'm not suggesting that Trump will win all (or the majority) of the swing states necessarily I'm just interested as to, outside of personal preference, what makes you think this will occur in 2024 when we do have recent form lines as to the accuracy of polling compared to the actual election outcomes of Trump's two previous election tilts?
My post was more on gut feeling, I didnt deserve your very intricate and detailed response. I refuse to believe Trump will improve on his 2020 results with the overturning of Dobbs, and my completely uneducated opinion is that the polling is factoring in the underestimation of the Trump vote from 2016 and 2020 and is now ironically overestimating the Trump vote this time around.

Trump is telling all Americans that they should be fearful, resentful and hateful towards anyone who doesn't look like a 'born and bred' American. (Meaning white).

Lying, that basically the US is broke and can't afford to help Americans, because it's all been spent on luxuries for black and brown people.

The only people who aren't outraged by this, are the people who believe it (or want to believe it).

An armed man was arrested for threatening FEMA workers. Is it helping the recovery effort when you make these claims?

10 years ago, this would have been the end of the local district campaign for some nobody
It is just racism, fueled by lies.

How is it acceptable now?
How can anyone not support Harris, to oppose Trump?

Anyone who can support Trump, supports racism.
Why is it wrong to call a Trump supporter a racist piece of shit, if they are?

Really good 18min video from a legal aspect.
Clear and succinct.
Runs through actions Trump HAS taken in attempts to subvert democracy in the US, as well as why people should vote for Harris, not abstain.
The last few minutes are mostly his personal opinion.

"Go out and vote, because it could be your last".

The problem is that anyone who does watch this, already knows most of it.
It's the people who should watch it, that won't.

They won't read about it, they won't watch anything about it, they won't engage with it.

1729531598640.png
1729532173326.png

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back