USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

When Harris is focusing on rallies instead of interviews she’s “hiding away”

When Trump does it, it’s “smart campaigning”

The cognitive dissonance is very real with this one.
Imagine if Biden did a photo shoot at McDonalds?
Imagine in Harris stood flubbering to music while everyone watches on in panic.

Imagine if Biden's son in law and daughter were involved in a billion dollar fraud investment fund with Saudi Arabia?

Imagine if Biden had used the White House to get Twitter to take down a tweet??
I mean... Trump literally did do it, not Biden... But they're convinced Biden used his office to prevent free speech... When he wasn't even in power..

How do you interact with a person disconnected from reality?

Imagine if Biden's son in law and daughter were involved in a billion dollar fraud investment fund with Saudi Arabia?

I mean... Trump literally did do it, not Biden... But they're convinced Biden used his office to prevent free speech... When he wasn't even in power..

Don’t worry, though, when Trump loses and goes to jail, these posters will claim they never supported him anyways. It’s Bush all over again.

Trump has ruled out a federal abortion ban and has been pro-IVF to the point of calling himself "the father of IVF". Your post reads like what I'd get if I asked ChatGPT to write a political post with the most misinformation and fearmongering possible m8.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you would rather believe a prolific liar, sex predator and felon who will almost certainly bring everything I just mentioned in than elect a black female prosecutor. What a fail!

Don’t worry, though, when Trump loses and goes to jail, these posters will claim they never supported him anyways. It’s Bush all over again.
They've been so completely radicalised.
They're desperate for a US autocracy.

Where will they turn their sights to if this fails?
They don't have anything left apart from this. This is their identity now.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you would rather believe a prolific liar, sex predator and felon who will almost certainly bring everything I just mentioned in than elect a black female prosecutor. What a fail!
Anyone who supports or defends Trump, supports rape and racism.
And the use of violence and force to create the preferred outcomes.

It isn't even controversial anymore.

I suspect they will be able to have access to forbidden goods and services if they are around power.
Very much like the Taliban leadership having parties while the rest of the country endure austere lives.

It wouldnt surprise me if Trumps every intention is to turn the USA government into a corrupt Russian style oligarchy where there is a ruling elite class and the rest live of the scraps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That source only references a 2nd hand anonymous source claiming that Trump was "exhausted" m8.

A friendly reminder that we all share in the responsibility to limit the spread of misinformation.
There is really no need to be this angry. You're not the first here to post a bunch of stuff that is the opposite of the truth - your IVF comment was a real doozy though!

Trump has ruled out a federal abortion ban and has been pro-IVF to the point of calling himself "the father of IVF". Your post reads like what I'd get if I asked ChatGPT to write a political post with the most misinformation and fearmongering possible m8.
When Donald Trump says he is the father of IVF, he means Ivanka and Various Freaks.

Lol. Try again. This is just an opinion piece.
You’re too far gone. It was reported in politico.
How come the only things you seem to believe are Trump’s lies.
Do you see how weird that is?
Do you ever look deeper, ever?
Just like the MAGAs in the US who contort themselves trying to ignore any truth but ingest Trump’s lies hook line and sinker, even when they are fact checked and proven wrong.

There will have to be a lot of deprogramming done once he is gone.

You’re too far gone. It was reported in politico.
How come the only things you seem to believe are Trump’s lies.
Do you see how weird that is?
Do you ever look deeper, ever?
Just like the MAGAs in the US who contort themselves trying to ignore any truth but ingest Trump’s lies hook line and sinker, even when they are fact checked and proven wrong.

There will have to be a lot of deprogramming done once he is gone.
wow IMG_1698.jpeg

For me it still comes down to how it’s perceived by the majority of citizens. What are two of the largest media companies in the US? Fox and Sinclair. Do they ethically show the truth about what is happening? No. MSM didn’t cut away during the debate with Biden. Those consumers have not been getting the information to perceive differently. Add to steady anaconda pressure if ‘they are fake news’ and those viewers are slow to change even after seeing real footage.

That source only references a 2nd hand anonymous source claiming that Trump was "exhausted" m8.

A friendly reminder that we all share in the responsibility to limit the spread of misinformation.

There is really no need to be this angry. You're not the first here to post a bunch of stuff that is the opposite of the truth - your IVF comment was a real doozy though!

You know Trump had nothing to do with IVF. He didnt even know what it was. It was running fine as a program for decades. This is the first time he ever mentioned it now he is the father. like cmon man. He has had nothing not one thing in his entire life to do with it and the only reason the media never called him out because they are afraid to fact check him.

You know Trump had nothing to do with IVF. He didnt even know what it was. It was running fine as a program for decades. This is the first time he ever mentioned it now he is the father. like cmon man. He has had nothing not one thing in his entire life to do with it and the only reason the media never called him out because they are afraid to fact check him.
Bf is not

Let’s hope so

The threat remains acute. Trump, backed this time by Republicans who have adopted his pre-emptive election denial, will try again to defy the voters if they choose Harris. He will have a great deal more help this time from the party apparatus and leaders at all levels. Vote counting in key swing states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin could drag out, opening a window for an army of lawyers seeking to slow or prevent a definitive result. Extremists fueled by disinformation may act on the threats they have made in recent months against polling places, election workers, and other officials.

But the arc of the evidence, based on interviews with state, local, and federal election officials, intelligence analysts, and expert observers, bends toward confidence. Since 2020, the nation’s electoral apparatus has upgraded its equipment, tightened its procedures, improved its audits, and hardened its defenses against subversion by bad actors, foreign or domestic. Ballot tabulators are air-gapped from the Internet and voter-verified paper records are the norm. Bipartisan reforms enacted in 2022 make it much harder to interfere with the appointment of electors who represent a state’s popular vote, and harder to block certification in Congress of the genuine electoral count. Courts continue to deny evidence-free claims of meddling. The final word on vote-certification in key swing states rests with governors from both parties who have defied election denialism at every turn.

The system, according to everyone I asked, will hold up against Trump’s efforts to break it.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back