USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really good Twitter thread on the presidential betting markets. Should make a few people think a little bit differently about whether or not the markets are being manipulated.

For me it still comes down to how it’s perceived by the majority of citizens. What are two of the largest media companies in the US? Fox and Sinclair. Do they ethically show the truth about what is happening? No. MSM didn’t cut away during the debate with Biden. Those consumers have not been getting the information to perceive differently. Add to steady anaconda pressure if ‘they are fake news’ and those viewers are slow to change even after seeing real footage.
I won't get into a rant, but I think it started with the 'Flat Earth' conspiracy theory.

It was a great model to test how people would react, respond and spread it. Memes, genuine, curious etc.

Undermine the trust of all Government and systems.
When there is no focal point to look to for truth, people will go to what feels true.
Spends millions to access everyone's online data, and you can start directing them to whatever truth you want.
That's why the 'handful of facebook accounts' were so impactful.

Yet the american middle class all have jobs, healthcare and unions under Biden and Harris looks set to make affordable housing.

Trump and Vance on the otherhand wants to systematically dismantle health care and unions, will not bring down the price of housing. Oh what if one of their daughters 10yo daughters gets rapped by a 40 sex predator and gets pregnant. They will not only be banned from getting an abortion in their state, they will make it illegal america wide. They will have to report to a doctor who will ensure every treatment is adhered to and if something goes wrong in the pregnancy they will still be forced to risk their life to carry to term. Quite the fun time for a 10yo, they wont suffer from PTSD at all in later life.

All the while married working class couples will no longer be able to have access to fertility treatment because IVF is banned and because contraception is banned, a huge rise is pregnancies occur drowning those with no healthcare and no unions in unimaginable debt.

Vance sure is a genious. Trump is a simpleton but whats Vance excuse.
I bet nobody asks Ivanka about her college abortion

Trump has ruled out a federal abortion ban and has been pro-IVF to the point of calling himself "the father of IVF". Your post reads like what I'd get if I asked ChatGPT to write a political post with the most misinformation and fearmongering possible m8.
You believe the liar.

Let’s hope so

The threat remains acute. Trump, backed this time by Republicans who have adopted his pre-emptive election denial, will try again to defy the voters if they choose Harris. He will have a great deal more help this time from the party apparatus and leaders at all levels. Vote counting in key swing states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin could drag out, opening a window for an army of lawyers seeking to slow or prevent a definitive result. Extremists fueled by disinformation may act on the threats they have made in recent months against polling places, election workers, and other officials.

But the arc of the evidence, based on interviews with state, local, and federal election officials, intelligence analysts, and expert observers, bends toward confidence. Since 2020, the nation’s electoral apparatus has upgraded its equipment, tightened its procedures, improved its audits, and hardened its defenses against subversion by bad actors, foreign or domestic. Ballot tabulators are air-gapped from the Internet and voter-verified paper records are the norm. Bipartisan reforms enacted in 2022 make it much harder to interfere with the appointment of electors who represent a state’s popular vote, and harder to block certification in Congress of the genuine electoral count. Courts continue to deny evidence-free claims of meddling. The final word on vote-certification in key swing states rests with governors from both parties who have defied election denialism at every turn.

The system, according to everyone I asked, will hold up against Trump’s efforts to break it.

Its like drug testers v dopers in professional sport, former is trying to keep up with the later.

OK so now we have another accusation of Trump sexually assaulting someone with Jeffrey Epstein. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. Like syphilis.
Someone else said his followers (and yes that includes those who support him on here) would take their first born son/daughter to be sexually assulted by him, they'd consider it an honour.

Imagine if Biden did a photo shoot at McDonalds?
Imagine in Harris stood flubbering to music while everyone watches on in panic.

Imagine if Biden's son in law and daughter were involved in a billion dollar fraud investment fund with Saudi Arabia?

Imagine if Biden had used the White House to get Twitter to take down a tweet??
I mean... Trump literally did do it, not Biden... But they're convinced Biden used his office to prevent free speech... When he wasn't even in power..

How do you interact with a person disconnected from reality?
You can't half a rational conversation with them about it with them. So just belittle, insult and make fun of them, as they full on deserve it.

Now the Trump supporters here will say "this is why people vote for Trump because you make fun of us and think we are dumb!", like trying to be civil with them will get them to stop acting like fascist sycophants (it doesn't and won't).

Really good Twitter thread on the presidential betting markets. Should make a few people think a little bit differently about whether or not the markets are being manipulated.

I mean I have it a read but he is a clear DJT fan from the get go. Few good replies followed by mainly "natesilver this natesilver that".

Looking forward to revisiting his analysis post election night if Harris wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stokey doesn’t need evidence. If Trump says black is white, then to Stokey black IS then white.
Even if its not, he will pretend he believes that to "trigger the libs".

I heard a quote earlier saying MAGA Trump supporters would eat a shit sandwich so others can smell their breath, pretty aptly sums it up. There is nothing positive about it at all.

Someone else said his followers (and yes that includes those who support him on here) would take their first born son/daughter to be sexually assulted by him, they'd consider it an honour.

What I dont understand is that he is a career sexual predator and rapist. He is almost certainly someone who has been to Epstein Island more than any other guest as proven by Epstein flight logs. Yet all these people support him. What a way to kick victims while they are down. What a disgrace.

What I dont understand is that he is a career sexual predator and rapist. He is almost certainly someone who has been to Epstein Island more than any other guest as proven by Epstein flight logs. Yet all these people support him. What a way to kick victims while they are down. What a disgrace.
Because he is delivering them unto evil. He is - in their eyes - going to return the USA to the white christain white bread WASP country it always wanted to remain

The 1950s are once more in reach and for that they will swallow that shit sandwich Blue1980 is offering again and again and again

Yes, but "owning the libs".

They are very weird and strange.

I mean I have it a read but he is a clear DJT fan from the get go. Few good replies followed by mainly "natesilver this natesilver that".

Looking forward to revisiting his analysis post election night if Harris wins
So they are all in on Nate Silver now, whereas he was just a dem plant to MAGA Republicans previously.

Draco Malfoy is voting for Trump.

hvcwrBA.jpeg

cbc9a592-c68b-41e4-aece-62ebb7eb853c_text.gif

You believe the liar.
Saw an interview today with some old, down South good old boys, who were Republicans. When pressed, they said they were voting for someone other than Trump, and when asked why, the response was, Is Trumps mouth moving? Because if it is, he is lying.

It matters to some, even on the right, that he is a liar, question is, is it enough?

He truly is the greatest Teflon coated conman in history. Anyone else with that much baggage would be in jail or worse but he’s made it to 78, still in the running for POTUS and unlikely to face any real accountability for his actions before he eventually dies.
US media has a lot to answer for, its continued sanitywashing of Trump is insane.

Watch him during that McDonald's stunt, doing all of the cheap conman "charisma" tricks on the people who were hand picked to drive up and collect a bag of overpriced junk food.

Some of those lines. Nothing changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back