USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

season 14 episode 13 GIF

It is with great honour I present to you all what will be the most heard podcast in history.

Is this ballot harvesting ?

Why would People who use horse cart need a drivers licence ?

I would think they have a usable form of ID to buy alcohol.
Don't know about the situation in PA, but various restrictions on types of ID and requirements to obtain them are what the local GOPs use to curtail voting. There are also locations and schedules of authorized places that can issue them.
It is never a simple, 'ID card' question.

A federal appeals court Friday ruled invalid a Mississippi law that allows election officials to count mail ballots that arrive after Election Day as long as they are postmarked by then.
The ruling came less than two weeks before the Nov. 5 presidential election and could have implications for other states with similar laws. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit did not rule on how the state should handle ballots for this election, saying that matter should be addressed later by a trial court judge.
The Mississippi case is one front in a legal battle over voting rules and which ballots to count. Most of the fights have concentrated on the policies in battleground states like Pennsylvania and Georgia, but the Mississippi case showed that disputes can surface even in reliably Republican places.
Mississippi allows mail ballots to be counted if they arrive up to five days after Election Day and are postmarked by then. Seventeen other states and D.C. have similar laws.

Mississippi Federal Court to Decide Fate of Late-Arriving Ballots for 2024 After 5th Circuit Ruling

The Mississippi Legislature enacted the state’s five day post-election receipt deadline in 2020 with overwhelming bipartisan support.
the most infuriating part:
The RNC’s legal challenge maintained that Mississippi’s post-Election Day receipt deadline disproportionately “harms” Republican voters, whom the committee maintained are historically less inclined to vote by mail.
The ballots were in the mail, on time as evidenced by the postmark. Just like the overseas and military votes the GOP are trying to quash.
Remember Trump's Postmaster General appointee whose primary aim was to slow down the mail service. :madv1:

His insistence that tariffs will pay for everything and make everything cheaper should easily disqualify him from even have a remote chance but here we are.
Yes, it’s hilarious, tariffs are anti capitalism, anti free trade, anti democratic, anti American dare I say it?!
He wants the Russian system, he wants to be Putin, pretending to wrestle bears and the woke left, whilst ushering in the Oligarchy.
Some might argue me the oligarchy already rules the American system, but a Representative Constitutional Union voted for and by the people is still democracy, even if they don’t like it!
Republicans don’t like it anymore, they’ve chosen to give up on the great American experiment, in favour of fascism!
We are at the hundred year juncture for repeating the unrepeatable, the unrepentant, the most callous, vicious barbarous our species has ever risen to.
We must all endeavour to resist them, fight this tyranny and evil, I implore every able bodied and spirited individual to do so!
Let us pray…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would think they have a usable form of ID to buy alcohol.
Don't know about the situation in PA, but various restrictions on types of ID and requirements to obtain them are what the local GOPs use to curtail voting. There are also locations and schedules of authorized places that can issue them.
It is never a simple, 'ID card' question.
I didn’t think the Amish bought alcohol?

Why on earth would anyone vote for Harris?

No substance, she’s a ****ing clone. Stands for nothing and is just a laughing hyena.

Trump is gonna smash this out of the park.

Don't be so sure. Kamala Harris has integrity.

Trump is all about nepotism, whereas Kamala would never accept a job from someone she was dating / sleeping with.
Trump is all about staged photo ops. Harris would never stage a phot about a Hurricane briefing aboard Airforce 2

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back