USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I also find it remarkably condescending that even though black males favor Trump

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Educated guess. Most Leftists are generally privately schooled white people who love to lecture people on how they know better than them.

Hang on. I thought the Leftist governments were opening the borders to get all the brown immigrants in so they can vote for the Left... now most Leftists are actually white private school kids?

I can't keep up.

Interesting. Whether they’re right, I definitely have concerns about the 538 / RCP model adequately dealing with the flood of biased polling.

Don’t get me started on Nate ****ing Silver.
My theory is they know they get far more blowback when they undercut Trump's vote than if they undercut the dems vote.

Trump supporters will go on about 2016 polls being wrong until the end of time, and the fact 2020 was close than predicted.

2022 where the polls were similarly wrong but in the dems favour, people move on with their lives.

Hang on. I thought the Leftist governments were opening the borders to get all the brown immigrants in so they can vote for the Left... now most Leftists are actually white private school kids?

I can't keep up.
They’re immigrants taking white private school kid places.
The rotters!

I can't keep up.
Yes it ranges between the stereotype the leftists are just virtue signalling rich white folk so shouldn't be considered.

Or they are just poor immigrants who will vote for the left leaning party.

Or its poor white people just wanting handouts.

Though I am reading how much his supporters claim minorities love Trump, wouldn't that include immigrants?

None of it makes any sense, and its not supposed to.

Yes it ranges between the stereotype the leftists are just virtue signalling rich white folk so shouldn't be considered.

Or they are just poor immigrants who will vote for the left leaning party.

Or its poor white people just wanting handouts.

Though I am reading how much his supporters claim minorities love Trump, wouldn't that include immigrants?

None of it makes any sense, and its not supposed to.
Comment of the day. Nothing in US politics makes sense, all just sloganeering noise, which Trump is the master.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What will happen.

Trump wins and the world goes on like normal. Small changes domestically and with foreign affairs.
Riots in LA, Portland, San Francisco and Minneapolis upon hearing news that Trump has won. CNN describe these riots as 'largely peaceful'.

Life won’t change one iota in Australia.
Albanese will be on the next flight out to see him.

In the short term life will go on of course. Anyone thinking thats how history works, that as soon as someone gets in they do everything bad they intend to do instantly, is very mistaken.

Best case scenario is Trump's 2nd term is as incompetent as his first and they don't get much done.

I would just call you a neo con :p

Not really, I just judge US leaders by the same standard I judge Australian leaders, by how good they are for Australia. I agreed with the old Republican party foreign policy positions, not their domestic, but that is less important to Australia.

Obama promised so much but delivered so little, and was weak on foreign policy. Biden is worse, an Obama lite without the charm.

The last Democrat president I liked was Clinton, in my judgement the best US president I can personally recall.

Not really, I just judge US leaders by the same standard I judge Australian leaders, by how good they are for Australia. I agreed with the old Republican party foreign policy positions, not their domestic, but that is less important to Australia.

Obama promised so much but delivered so little, and was weak on foreign policy. Biden is worse, an Obama lite without the charm.

The last Democrat president I liked was Clinton, in my judgement the best US president I can personally recall.
I think Biden did the right thing getting out of Afghanistan, was always going to go to shit when we left, but still he got out.

I don't agree with either of the Iraq wars, or what is currently going on in Gaza and US and allies just cheerleading a genocide.

I don't agree with Trump ripping up the Iran nuclear agreement, letting Israel annex the Golum Heights, move the embassy to Jerusalem, help fund Saudi Arabia's war on Yemen and plan to let Russia do whatever they like in Ukraine.

In 2023, Australia exported USD$12.59 billion to the US

What tarrifs are Trump going to impose on Australian exports to the US?

What about the Free Trade Agreements already in place?

Should Australia impose tariffs on US imports from the US in retaliation?

What will this mean to the price of tradies US sourced utes?

In 2023, Australia exported USD$12.59 billion to the US

What tarrifs are Trump going to impose on Australian exports to the US?

What about the Free Trade Agreements already in place?

Should Australia impose tariffs on US imports from the US in retaliation?

What will this mean to the price of tradies US sourced utes?
Surely his tariff plan wont happen. I mean that doesn't make it good, but it is just so unbelievably dumb I can't imagine it going ahead.

Watching snippets of the nazi gathering at MSG today makes you realise how extreme the GOP have become. Empathy or respect for difference is non existent.
Wait till Steve Bannon gets out of prison on the 29th.
He only knows one way,the flooding of the zone with shit will hit new levels.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back