USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like I’ve stumbled across the Doomsday Preppers thread.
Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

11 million of them? He’s going to deport them all?

How does this logistically work?

Do you think they will treat all the illegal immigrants the same regardless if they are white, Latino, black etc?

If you do I think you’re being very naive.

And very costly…

I don’t think anybody knows the answer to this question mate… I don’t think anyone should guess or assume.

Last edited:
It's the cheerleaders in the background that are the biggest worry.
Sadly unless the polls have been too biased towards Trump, the Dems are in a world of pain. And if Project 2025 is even remotely possible and I think it is a huge if. They better hope that they can somehow get the House or Senate.
I predict the Democrats will win the House of Reps.
The Senate is currently 50/50.

11 million of them? He’s going to deport them all?

How does this logistically work?

Do you think they will treat all the illegal immigrants the same regardless if they are white, Latino, black etc?

If you do I think you’re being very naive.

Camps, tattoos, honor system, who knows, thats the fun of TRUMP!

I think its a guarantee it would be worse than his first term. Its just not determined how much worse.

Well he was surrounded by people who were around in previous administrations to keep him in check plus his lack of political experience also would have slowed him down.

This time with the support he has netted himself with high powered individuals this time he can run unchecked and many people with agendas will be able to buy their way into decision making. Based on his rhetoric if I was a recent legal immigrant to the USA id be seriously considering having everything prepped ready to move out within weeks if Trump wins the presidency. The risk is genuine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean the conversion facilities and the blood purifier stations?
I’ve been told he’s said to John Deere they’ll be exempt from tariffs….if, they dig 12million holes, neck deep to put all the illegal immigrants in.
Then he’ll get them to run Combine Harvesters over all their heads.
Great fertiliser for the crops…..Make Crops Great Again!

Gas Chambers are passe, I am sure there are more efficient ways of killing illegal immigrants 80 years later. Surely the tech bros supporting Trump are using their innovative genius minds on this.

Vaccines!

I predict the Democrats will win the House of Reps.
The Senate is currently 50/50.
It would take a miracle for Democrats to keep the Senate.

51-49 currently to the Dems

West Virginia - Gone
Montana - All but gone

The closest four seats are currently held by the Dems: Ohio; Wisconsin; Pennsylvania; Michigan. Even if they hold all four, they would still then need to win Texas and have Harris win the presidency to break the 50-50 tie.

But hey, stranger things have happened.

Some guy called Bad bunny who is a rapper and comes from puerto rico is backing harris . He also has 45 m insta followers . Never heard of him but he has never heard of me

Dude...everyone has heard of you. You're the guy who invented Heavy Metal and leather jackets.

🤘

It would take a miracle for Democrats to keep the Senate.

51-49 currently to the Dems

West Virginia - Gone
Montana - All but gone

The closest four seats are currently held by the Dems: Ohio; Wisconsin; Pennsylvania; Michigan. Even if they hold all four, they would still then need to win Texas and have Harris win the presidency to break the 50-50 tie.

But hey, stranger things have happened.
Cruz losing would really help soften the blow of Trump winning for how funny it would be.

Tbh I am pretty sure Trump would be delighted with such a trade off.

Then Cruz could complain about a rigged election and Donnie would be like "safest election ever in Texas, the best, sorry Ted you lost fair and square".

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back