USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

No. I don't agree with his specific allegations nor his actions but the point is the same. Democracy is being corrupted, and its being corrupted by both sides of politics. Its just that the progressive side is better hidden, more sophisticated, spreads deeper and wider and fis ar more insidious. Their supporters mostly know this, but don't care as long as their side wins. But the worm turns, its only a matter of time, and then they'll cry foul, like they did when Elon went rogue.
trump works for big oil, big tech and the billionaire class, wake up to yourself.

trump works for big oil, big tech and the billionaire class, wake up to yourself.
Trump works for anyone that will give him money.

He is the most openly corrupt word leader in history.

“I’m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,”

Trump said this. Out loud. And people still support him because he is going to "drain the swamp"

People like stefcep are frankly mind boggling. Or simple white supremacists.

Where's the corruption in that?

An obvious joke and he has categorically never "anti EVs".

World's most.. 😭
This seems pretty ****ing anti EVs to me

Rejecting an EV mandate isn't anti anything. Its rejecting govt interference in consumer/citizen choices. Were you asleep during the covid mandates and how is that panning out?

Cĥirf and Trump are cut from the same cloth... both understand that paying one's creditors is an extremely beta male move.
I already told you I didn't pay you because upon delivery I found that, despite paying extra for BNIB, the pfun was used!

Trump was lol anti ev transport until his interview with Elon last week
Same as abortion he voted against Florida 6 week rule yesterday!

I did say "openly corrupt" - I did not say worst or who has "killed more people".

Even people like Putin make some effort to hide their corruption.
One is unlikely to be ‘up there’ with Stalin and Pol Pot by turning up for lunch, watching TV and whining. Dictators use economic dynamics to increase their support among the elite, through corrupt practices. Trump’s level of ineptness led to him being a figure of ridicule amongst the elite - something he has never forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh the boogey man Fox News. Hidden away on PayTV with a reach a fraction of the MSM. Yeah its them of course, it can't be that half the population despises yoyur rancid ideology. No of course noit. That would require some self-awareness and reflection and leaving the comfor the echo chhamber were your opinion are re-iebforced by others similarly deluded sycophants.

Watch its MURDOCH who causes half the world to find the leftist proigressives utterly dtetastable. Boo!

What the **** does any of that have to do with this:

...if you're funded by a wealth billionaire or two in a co-ordinated campaign that suits his agenda, then absolutely you are corrupting democracy.

"Hidden away on PayTV with a reach a fraction of the MSM".

Ok, so you'd agree you would have to be a total ****ing moron to want to have a presidential debate on Fox News then, yeah? Like what is the point of having such an important debate "hidden away on PayTV with a reach that is only a fraction of the MSM".

Makes sense then for debates to only be on one of the "big three"...ABC, CBS, or NBC.

Also, you did not even attempt to address how Elon is corrupting democracy. All you did was explain that Murdoch is not doing a very good job in his attempts to corrupt democracy due to him not having enough reach.

Can you get back to me on the above when you can?

this-is-gonna-be-good-luther-hargreeves.gif

Trump works for anyone that will give him money.

He is the most openly corrupt word leader in history.

“I’m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,”

Trump said this. Out loud. And people still support him because he is going to "drain the swamp"

People like stefcep are frankly mind boggling. Or simple white supremacists.
Exactly, ' I will vote against post 6 week abortion now because I need the votes'

Oh the boogey man Fox News. Hidden away on PayTV with a reach a fraction of the MSM. Yeah its them of course, it can't be that half the population despises yoyur rancid ideology. No of course noit. That would require some self-awareness and reflection and leaving the comfor the echo chhamber were your opinion are re-iebforced by others similarly deluded sycophants.

Watch its MURDOCH who causes half the world to find the leftist proigressives utterly dtetastable. Boo!
Fox is the main stream media douchebag. Murdoch controls 70% of Australian media and is probably the biggest media owner in America so spare us the MSM crap

That's campaigning. But if you're funded by a wealth billionaire or two in a co-ordinated campaign that suits his agenda, then absolutely you are corrupting democracy. BTW thats how the Teals won their seats.
You want to support a despot in Putin because he has videos of ballarinas pissing on trump?

FMD. You do know about City Link? Youd do know about Private hospitals? You do know about Private schools? You make Kamal look bright.
You do know about City Link? - No. I live in WA. What's City Link?

You do know about Private hospitals? - Private health cover is not necessary in a caring society such as ours. I'm eternally grateful for Medicare and all its benefits, and gladly pay my taxes in support of it.

You do know about Private schools? - My kids attend public school. They will attend private secondary school. I'm glad I have this choice. Freedom!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back