USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the next Kill Tony ep with Trump/Biden is sooner than 9 days away. Much better viewing, much more coherent than Trump and Kamala going unscripted/unedited too. Hilarity probably equal but at least one of those things is supposed to be funny
They filmed one at Madison Square Garden with Shane and Adam as Trump/Biden (also Dave Attell). Should be on YouTube sometime this month.

They filmed one at Madison Square Garden with Shane and Adam as Trump/Biden (also Dave Attell). Should be on YouTube sometime this month.
I saw a clip of Trump bad mouthing Joe Rogan then Rogan walked out so assumed something was near. Shame they take so long editing/releasing

Heard it's moving to Netflix soon. I'm not an avid watcher of KT (only watched the one ep tbh) but that's a big move if true

Also mental they sell out MSG. That is crazy for essentially a live podcast, fair effort

I saw a clip of Trump bad mouthing Joe Rogan then Rogan walked out so assumed something was near. Shame they take so long editing/releasing

Heard it's moving to Netflix soon. I'm not an avid watcher of KT (only watched the one ep tbh) but that's a big move if true

Also mental they sell out MSG. That is crazy for essentially a live podcast, fair effort
Yeh, I'd say overall the MSG stuff with Trump/Biden wasn't as good as the previous ep in Austin, but there is still some entertaining stuff.

Yeh heard the Netflix rumours as well, interesting how that pans out. They did 2 nights back to back at MSG, and did the same in LA a few months back.

Yeh, I'd say overall the MSG stuff with Trump/Biden wasn't as good as the previous ep in Austin, but there is still some entertaining stuff.

Yeh heard the Netflix rumours as well, interesting how that pans out. They did 2 nights back to back at MSG, and did the same in LA a few months back.
Where'd you see it if it isn't on YT yet?

Oh the boogey man Fox News. Hidden away on PayTV with a reach a fraction of the MSM.
I think you mean the biggest cable news org on the planet, dwarfing CNN in ratings who I'm sure you'd tell us is an existential threat to democracy?

And if you could answer the question (stated again below) that'd be good, not holding my breath tho

So you're saying ... Elon with X are corrupting democracy?
This is in relation to the chat Elon hosted on X to sell Trump to voters. Just thought I'd clarify coz if you're minimising Fox news' impact and reach god only knows what else you're not aware of :drunk:

Kamala, not black according to Trump / MAGA so blacks shouldn't vote for her.

MAGA won't vote for her though because they don't vote for blacks.

No contradiction there....
Kamala is worse than black - she is an immigrant as well. That is completely unacceptable (unless it is one of Trumps wives of course).

Stan Grant - who I agree with on many if not things, but whose writing style I find insufferably pompous - has gone and amazed me and written a really beautiful and sad piece on the state of the US and the upcoming election, in the latest The Monthly.

He puts the boot into Trump good and proper and says some things about Harris that only a black person could say.

(Then he goes and ruins it all in his final sentence when he says America’s problem is it has moved away from god. But still, a really fabulous article otherwise, that is well worth a read.)

No. I don't agree with his specific allegations nor his actions but the point is the same. Democracy is being corrupted, and its being corrupted by both sides of politics. Its just that the progressive side is better hidden, more sophisticated, spreads deeper and wider and fis ar more insidious. Their supporters mostly know this, but don't care as long as their side wins. But the worm turns, its only a matter of time, and then they'll cry foul, like they did when Elon went rogue.
So you have no proof of anything, its just a vibe. How are they hiding it? Wanting more people to vote? You probably believe illegal immigrants can vote....

That's campaigning. But if you're funded by a wealth billionaire or two in a co-ordinated campaign that suits his agenda, then absolutely you are corrupting democracy. BTW thats how the Teals won their seats.
Yeah no billionaires ever fund republicans...

I would like all mega donors out of politics, end voter supression, have elections on weekends, and an independent electoral committee to decide district borders. You in favour of all of that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd happily choose Bush Jr over Trump. By a long long way. And that says a LOT!! Believe me.
He went well up in my estimation when he turned to Hilary Clinton after they’d both had to sit through Trump’s inauguration speech in 2016 and said “Well that was some weird shit”.

His greatest achievement was standing up to Trump over the fake election fraud claims Trump was spouting.
Should see the current pile on on towards Pence on X at the moment. Pence, actually had the balls to stand up to the MAGA cult that had infiltrated the current Republican Party, that 99% of its former party members now denounce the party. And had the balls to be honest and not try and over turn the election based on nothing but hot words out of Trumps mouth.

His reward for being honest? He is labelled a traitor, should be executed for treason, turned his back on the party, should have over turned the election etc. The MAGA cult are toxic pieces of s**t.

So when Trump to this day, still maintains that the election was stolen and there were millions of illegal votes cast, this doesn’t turn you off him?
It’s hard to turn off a hard on.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back