USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

On X you say? Wow.

I'm glad at least that Pence restarted the Space program :drunk:

Where does it matter where the Union posts?

Why do you ridicule Pence and the Space program-it has led to many of the things you use and rely on every single day. Its hugely important for tech R and D and the economy.

Because your conclusion made no sense. If Harris is elected and the stock market crashes I'll blame Harris. Why would I blame Trump?
I didn’t say you should blame Trump. I said you should blame those anticipating a Trump win.

So you’re saying you’ll blame Harris because analysts and investors incorrectly assumed Trump will win? It’s Harris’ fault they did so?

Sounds like you just want to blame Harris and you’re not a serious person.

I didn’t say you should blame Trump. I said you should blame those anticipating a Trump win.

So you’re saying you’ll blame Harris because analysts and investors incorrectly assumed Trump will win? It’s Harris’ fault they did so?

Sounds like you just want to blame Harris and you’re not a serious person.

WTF? Stock market going is predicated on Trump winning. Stock market going down is predicated on Harris winning. Where's your problem?

WTF? Stock market going is predicated on Trump winning. Stock market going down is predicated on Harris winning. Where's your problem?
But the stockmarket isn't going down. It's going up. And Harris is ahead in the polls.

Looks like someone's world view might be skewed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But the stockmarket isn't going down. It's going up. And Harris is ahead in the polls.

Looks like someone's world view might be skewed.
Nah let’s follow the logic for a second.

The stock market went well during Trump’s term due to anticipating Biden winning in 2020. He was the favourite after all. Thanks again Biden!

The argument that the stock market is BOOMING because Trump's odds went from $1.91 to $1.83 is an all-timer, thanks for the laughs 😂

The middle class is almost always better off with a democratic president:

1. GDP Growth: Since 1945, GDP growth has averaged 4.4% under Democratic presidents compared to 2.5% under Republicans.
  2. Job Creation: Democratic presidents have overseen the creation of 82 million jobs, while Republicans have created 36 million.
  3. Unemployment Rate: The unemployment rate has decreased by 0.8 percentage points on average under Democrats, versus a 1.1 percentage point increase under Republicans.
  4. Stock Market Performance: The S&P 500 has averaged 10.8% returns per year under Democrats, compared to 5.6% under Republicans.
  5. Federal Deficit: Federal deficits have increased more under Republicans, with a significant rise from $5.8 trillion to $19.9 trillion between 1981 and 2021.
  6. Health Insurance Coverage: The uninsured rate dropped from 16% to 8.8% between 2010 and 2016 due to the Affordable Care Act.
  7. Income Inequality: Income inequality has grown more slowly under Democrats, with less increase in the Gini coefficient under Clinton and Obama.
  8. Minimum Wage Increases: Minimum wage increases have been more frequent under Democratic presidents.
  9. Poverty Rate: The poverty rate has generally decreased under Democratic administrations.
  10. Homeownership Rates: Homeownership rates have increased more under Democrats, particularly for low-income buyers.
  11. Environmental Protections: Democrats have expanded environmental protections, including the Clean Air Act and the Paris Agreement.
  12. Healthcare Costs: The Affordable Care Act slowed the growth of healthcare costs, saving families an estimated $2,500 per year by 2016.
  13. Consumer Confidence: Consumer confidence has historically been higher under Democratic presidents.
  14. Wage Growth: Real wage growth tends to be higher under Democratic presidents.
  15. Social Security: Democrats have generally expanded Social Security or opposed cuts, unlike some Republican proposals.
  16. Education Funding: Democrats have increased federal education funding, such as during the Obama administration.
  17. Economic Mobility: Research indicates higher economic mobility under Democratic presidents.
  18. Tax Rates: Democrats have advocated for more progressive tax policies, raising taxes on the wealthy to support social programs.
  19. Veterans’ Benefits: Democrats have expanded veterans’ benefits, including the GI Bill and post-9/11 GI Bill.
  20. Infrastructure Investment: Democrats have historically supported greater infrastructure investment, such as the New Deal and the American Jobs Plan.

Wrong again. The market fell 2 days before the election. History.
Yeah they got spooked that Trump might get close. It corrected afterwards though when Biden became president and it’s boomed ever since. Biden is undeniably amazing for the stock market.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back