Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I just wanted to take this opportunity to talk about Tom Green.

I started the season with Ollie Wines @ M5 and always planned to switch him after Tom Green had his early bye if Wines wasn’t performing. It actually worked out ok as it appeared that Wines had done his hamstring so I pulled the trigger and bought in Tom ****ing Green, who at the time was averaging 140ppg.

Since bringing in this poor excuse for a footballer for $653k, Wines, who was $470k at the time and only missed the one week with his hammy, has outscored this pasty red knob faux premo Clanger-happy shit truck by roughly 10ppg.

As it stands, Tom Green is now my M9.

$653 ****ing thousand ****ing dollarydoos for a ****ing M9, whilst missing out on actual premos like Zerrett, Butters and Serong.

I’d like to say that I’ll never pick this campaigner again, but I know that’s an out and out lie as I’m currently rocking about 6 players that had previously made my ‘never again’ list.

Even a fat coked out Clarry with one hand is making the cut on-field over you, ya biscuit-eating apple-stealing basement-dwelling imposter.

HIT A ****ING TARGET YA campaigner!

I started the season with Ollie Wines @ M5 and always planned to switch him after Tom Green had his early bye if Wines wasn’t performing. It actually worked out ok as it appeared that Wines had done his hamstring so I pulled the trigger and bought in Tom ****ing Green, who at the time was averaging 140ppg.

Since bringing in this poor excuse for a footballer for $653k, Wines, who was $470k at the time and only missed the one week with his hammy, has outscored this pasty red knob faux premo Clanger-happy shit truck by roughly 10ppg.

$653 ****ing thousand ****ing dollarydoos for a ****ing M9, whilst missing out on actual premos like Zerrett, Butters and Serong.

I’d like to say that I’ll never pick this campaigner again, but I know that’s an out and out lie as I’m currently rocking about 6 players that had previously made my ‘never again’ list.

Even a fat coked out Clarry with one hand is making the cut on-field over you, ya biscuit-eating apple-stealing basement-dwelling imposter.

That’s beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye.
Well said.

It's been said before but - Should have kept Grundy. I got sucked in to 'upgrading' him to Marshall, thinking I'll be 'more aggressive' this year.

Also, being too stubborn to get Ryan. He can't keep it up, no defender has averaged 130 ever. He may not average 130 but the damage of not having him for this long has already been done.

Last edited:

Absolute pot of a man! Chuggs along doing **** all.

It's been said before but - Should have kept Grundy. I got sucked in to 'upgrading' him to Marshall, thinking I'll be 'more aggressive' this year.

Also, being too stubborn to get Ryan. He can't keep it up, no defender has averaged 130 ever. He may not average 130 but the damage of not having him for this long has already been done.
Don't worry I fixed Ryan for you mate.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

Well I am wearing him and others as a badge of Honour. They might be a bunch of misfits but they are my bunch of misfits.

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis
Salute Aye Aye Captain GIF

• Bringing in Tom F**king Green for him to score 5 on debut and look 🗑️ ever since
  • Trading Grundy to Marshall (sure it got me 8th for the round in rd6 but that’s about it) to Sweet to English all for Grundy to be R2. Absolute fail at R2 this year and completely unnecessary trading
  • Trading Nic Martin out after round 2, then back in and since scoring 122, 83, 100, 97, 80, 92 to go along with his 63 and 93 in the first 2 rounds. So 2 trades and -86.3k for a 91.25 average, without mentioning having to watch him turn the ball over 50 times a game
Tom Stewart would also be on here but turfed him for Errol before the Geelong game - never been more happy to launch a “premo” into the sun
Usl Championship Fire GIF by Charleston Battery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Bringing in Tom F**king Green for him to score 5 on debut and look 🗑️ ever since
  • Trading Grundy to Marshall (sure it got me 8th for the round in rd6 but that’s about it) to Sweet to English all for Grundy to be R2. Absolute fail at R2 this year and completely unnecessary trading
  • Trading Nic Martin out after round 2, then back in and since scoring 122, 83, 100, 97, 80, 92 to go along with his 63 and 93 in the first 2 rounds. So 2 trades and -86.3k for a 91.25 average, without mentioning having to watch him turn the ball over 50 times a game
Tom Stewart would also be on here but turfed him for Errol before the Geelong game - never been more happy to launch a “premo” into the sun
Usl Championship Fire GIF by Charleston Battery
IMG_0771.jpeg

Nice melt campaigner.

Add to that, Clayton Oliver, oh what a ****ing day i've had.

Team looks decent on paper now that the byes are over but I don't know how the f@rk I could only manage 18 last week even after doing 3 trades. And the 18 I fielded had Oliver, Jye Clark and Kyran Brown. FFFS!!!

Been watching all the youtube content creators and they have all scored over 2100. Makes me so depressed when I could only score 1810. Lost 42 points though changing captain from Merrett to Ryan but that was just a hail Mary act so not too fussed with that.

What a sh1t show of a week though, so upset. :(

T1.JPG

Last edited:
I was the same with Heeney... "Once Parker is back Horse will stick Heeney forward again" and I figured his average would drop like a stone.

As it turns out, Heeney was playing far too well to move from the middle and Parker couldn't get back in the side. By the time I'd convinced myself I should bring him in, he was already well over $600k.

I have him now, but like with Ryan, the damage had been done.

Now you’ve fired him up please roast these overpriced spuds for me Clarry, Rowell and Jackson.

Where to begin....
Yesterday was an absolute trainwreck for my side.
Mostly self inflicted.
Started the day well, with Bont VC.

I was at work, so had to go out and do a bit, came back to sneak in the last quarter of the Freo/Swans game. Happy days.
While caught up in the jubilation of the win, I forgot that I had the C on Daicos, only to realise one minute into the Pies game.:(
Then saw that Richards was sub, who I had on the field. Freijah's 79 stuck on the bench.:mad:
To add insult to injury I had Draper with the E score 110, but I couldn't take it, as my loop Dawson played at the same time as Draper.

Had a quick glance at my side thinking the worst was over, only to realise after the GWS game started, that I had completely forgot to trade Greene to Curnow. :mad::mad::mad:
Greene actually got his BE, but I expect Curnow to smash his today.

I never forget ant of these things usually, even going as far as setting reminders in my phone etc.

Rank will be completely blown, and I'm actually over all this worrying and planning around subs, late outs etc all f**king weekend.

That along with CDs total changing of the scoring dynamics makes me think that I might give next season a miss.
But who am I kidding, I'll probably be back....

Anyway, long winded rant (winge) over.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back