Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found out there are no longer prizes for finishing in the top 1011! I know it was only a pair of socks and water bottle but it still provided a little motivation for us coaches trying to get in the top 1k!

I won the KFC prize pack twice in the last 3 years. Pretty happy about that. šŸ˜Ž

I won the KFC prize pack twice in the last 3 years. Pretty happy about that. šŸ˜Ž

Yeah I finished in the Top 500 2 years in a row 21 & 22 and won a few cash leagues both those years but got more enjoyment receiving my Top 1000 pack than I did winning the cashies. :cool:

It's Ok I was only good for those 2 years and quickly went back to being :poo: again.

View attachment 2072265
So, now that the great man Dusty has sailed off into the sunset, what will your new moniker be?

A Bit Tarantoey?
A Bit Hoppery?

A Bit SamsonRyany?

So, now that the great man Dusty has sailed off into the sunset, what will your new moniker be?

A Bit Tarantoey?
A Bit Hoppery?

A Bit SamsonRyany?

A Bit Relton :moustache:

Vent time.

Worst trade in of the year to date.

Shai Bolton for $400k as bench cover.

The only thing myself and 10,143 coaches are covering are our ****ing eyes.

**** me drunk.

Vent time.

**** me drunk.
were the millers no ragrets GIF

Vent time.

**** me drunk.

Youā€™re a year early.
Heā€™ll be racking up the points at Freo next season! :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never again:

Walsh - absolute butcher, so overrated itā€™s not funny. No wonder sides donā€™t bother tagging him.

Warner - although he finally popped fri night, a barring an isolated 130, he showed he canā€™t handle a tag.

H McKay - Went him as a POD post his first 3 rd average of 127 & liked his role chopping out in ruck, floating up ground & hitting scoreboard. Averaged 79.70 thereafterā€¦..KPFā€™s donā€™t work per se.

Yeah I finished in the Top 500 2 years in a row 21 & 22 and won a few cash leagues both those years but got more enjoyment receiving my Top 1000 pack than I did winning the cashies. :cool:
I bought my self some camel socks, instead of getting my prize pack delivered-got more enjoyment out of that. :p

Reckon just getting caught in the arms race and wanting to jump on Avery ship before it left port, even if it ended up being a tugboat full of turds.
To have had trades up your sleeve along the run home would have been huge.
Can't predict year to year how it pans out, but reckon you're better off maybe using 3-4 more across the first 10 rounds and not the first 5 and pacing yourself to make sure you have something like 8-10 trades coming off the byes.
The actual.bemefit of the extra trades dips a fair bit when you use it on turkeys like Sweet etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back