Discussion 2025 Fantasy Pre-Season Planning Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

In the rucks, TDK feels like a lock assuming no Pittonet. Tim English is also interesting, no. 1 scorer in the league last year and will be priced 10 points lower than Marshall and Xerri. Sean Darcy is maybe a left-field value pick but with major asterisks.

A few I havent see much mention of anywhere:
  • Jack Hutchinson(fwd) is one ill be watching to see if he gets more midfield time. Got 16 touches in the second half on the weekend and looked very comfortable in the guts, priced at 41. Eagles lack mids so fingers crossed.
  • Thilthorpe will be priced in the 40s, and went at 77 in his last 5.
  • Peatling if he finds a new club should be good, without calculating looks like a avg of 90+ when given a full game and used in the middle.
  • I think Harley Reid can boost his score, he will have a better tank next year, should be able to run out games. If he can give away a few fewer frees that 67 avg could be 80+
  • Coniglio priced at 77???
  • Dan Rioli if he goes to GC, we saw how much Flanders/Sexton racked up back there, priced at 84 though
  • Parish at 92

In the rucks, TDK feels like a lock assuming no Pittonet. Tim English is also interesting, no. 1 scorer in the league last year and will be priced 10 points lower than Marshall and Xerri. Sean Darcy is maybe a left-field value pick but with major asterisks.
I could never take Darcy with his injury history and role risk with old mate.

I think English was one and done, you can't sustain the 110+ average while not getting any hit outs. You're basically drafting him as a midfielder and, as we've seen this year, its just too hard to average 110 as a midfielder these days with a more direct game style and tag risks.

Sicdog will be a lock if Hawks get both Battle and Barrass, as he’ll become the loose man meaning he can junk it up
He might end up in the forward line, they dont have much of a marking presence down there without Lewis. Dear will be in his 2nd year and Chol is just ok

My black book for fantasy is already huge
JHF, Roberts, Kerch, Dawson, Bray, Taranto, TDK, Pou, Sicily, Day, Cuming, Daniel, Baz plus many more.
Bring it on
How do they line up?

Sicily - Rioli - Cumming
McKercher - Roberts - Rook

Dawson - Brayshaw - Taranto - Green
Rozee - Day - Rook - Rook

Marshall/Xerri - TDK

Smith - Daniel - ANB
JHF - Phillipou - Rook

(This took way too little effort)

We are going to have so much money for our starting sides again with so many good value picks. We are going to have to set and forget rucks along with starting a few uber premos at max price in the mid or def just to use up the salary cap again arent we

Was Josh Daicos at half back legit? Keeper League question, trying to flog off some old guys for him if its legit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Bevo, plays Caleb Daniel as the sub all year and then picks him to start in a half back / loose defender role in a must win final.

Make it make sense.

Depends on where he ends up, he could be a starting pick yet again

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2025 Fantasy Pre-Season Planning Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back