11. Hawthorn
12. Gold Coast
13. North Melbourne
14. Bulldogs
15. Melbourne
16. Essendon
17. West Coast
18. Richmond
Not to be argumentative, but the Bulldogs finished 6th in 2024, with the second highest pcerngage in the league, and were clearly on the upswing in the second half of the season. From the team that played, we only lost Macrae (replaced by Kennedy) and Daniel (in and out of the team). There's a number of emerging stars who may take a leap in performance (Darcy, JUH, Richards, Weightman, and others). Any particular reason we're tipped to finish below North?

Not to be argumentative, but the Bulldogs finished 6th in 2024, with the second highest pcerngage in the league, and were clearly on the upswing in the second half of the season. From the team that played, we only lost Macrae (replaced by Kennedy) and Daniel (in and out of the team). There's a number of emerging stars who may take a leap in performance (Darcy, JUH, Richards, Weightman, and others). Any particular reason we're tipped to finish below North?
There's always a few surprises

Isn’t freo winning the flag now they’ve acquired “the difference”
That’s what I was told by knowledgeable tig fans during the trade period
Nah he’s an overrated downhill skier 🤣

We aren't making top 4 but we are not going to dive down the ladder either. If we could finish 6th this year with all the troubles we had I think debuts and regular appearances from our younger players will be enough to keep us afloat.

Loving the Freo love, do or die next year for a lot of people at the club. Absolutely no excuses not to be contending and top 4

Fremantle would have to be one of the top 4 going in. I just thank the footy gods that the Lions finally won one so the stress levels in '25 will be way down. Anyway if it can't be the Lions I'm hoping you guys go all the way.

1. Brisbane
2. Sydney
3. Collingwood
4. Hawthorn
5. Geelong
6. Carlton
7. GWS
8. Port

9. Freo
10. Bulldogs
11. Adelaide
12. Melbourne
13. North Melbourne
14. St Kilda
15. Gold Coast
16. Essendon
17. West Coast
18. Richmond

Fremantle would have to be one of the top 4 going in. I just thank the footy gods that the Lions finally won one so the stress levels in '25 will be way down. Anyway if it can't be the Lions I'm hoping you guys go all the way.
Certainly could be one of those down years after a flag, reasonably common. You'd doubt the motivation will be the same to turn it around if it's another rough start to the year and Daniher will be an extremely hard hole to fill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Western Bulldogs
2. GWS
3. Geelong
4. Fremantle
5. Sydney
6. Collingwood
7. St Kilda
8. Brisbane

9. Gold Coast
10. Carlton
11. Hawthorn
12. Port
13. Adelaide
14. Melbourne
15. North Melbourne
16. Essendon
17. West Coast Eagles
18. Richmond

Freo & St Kilda the biggest movers
Hawthorn regression to the mean
Port the biggest drop
North to win 8 games
Richmond winless

Finals week one:
Dogs vs Freo
GWS vs Cats
Sydney
vs Brisbane
Collingwood vs St Kilda

Week two:
Freo vs Sydney
GWS
vs Collingwood

Week three:
Dogs vs GWS
Cats vs Sydney

GF:
Cats vs Dogs (Bailey 'Norm' Smith)

Week three:
you sick freak

Hawthorn finishing up in the top 6 this season means they're in the group that receives the hardest fixture for 2025. They won't get the leg-up of playing both Richmond and North twice like they did this year. Likely to still make top 8, but 5-8 range.

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back