2025 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you imagining again?
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

Many Crows fans thinking 2025 is finals or bust for Nicks.
I just don't see it.

They should get an okay fixture being a middle grouping team. And will get an additional home game thanks to Gather Round but I just cannot help thinking others above them have also improved, some by much more.

Firstly got to find finalists who won't make finals, and then have to justify Adelaide finishing higher than Collingwood and Fremantle for starters. Then what does Hardwick do with Gold Coast year 2??

Many Crows fans thinking 2025 is finals or bust for Nicks.
I just don't see it.

They should get an okay fixture being a middle grouping team. And will get an additional home game thanks to Gather Round but I just cannot help thinking others above them have also improved, some by much more.

Firstly got to find finalists who won't make finals, and then have to justify Adelaide finishing higher than Collingwood and Fremantle for starters. Then what does Hardwick do with Gold Coast year 2??
Adelaide are in the bottom 6 grouping so might get lucky with at least 2 of WC, North or Richmond twice. However a good fixture generally only adds 1 or at most 2 wins to your total

Initial:

1: Sydney
2: Collingwood
3: Geelong
4: Hawthorn
5: Brisbane
6: Fremantle
7: St Kilda
8: Port Adelaide
9: Carlton
10: Gold Coast
11: Adelaide
12: Melbourne
13: GWS
14: North Melbourne
15: Western Bulldogs
16: Essendon
17: West Coast
18: Richmond

You don't see your mob making finals?

I can.
Cumming & Peatling are excellent acquisitions. You also have an excellent midfield trio in Dawson, Rankine, Soligo.
Worrell is tracking in the right direction.
The forward line is potent. Thilthorpe is about to become one of the best forwards in the competition.

Crows finish 6th I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

2025 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back