Training 2025 Pre-Season (no sighting of Joel Crocker …yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheez spoke in detail about this when asked by Dwayne Russell on their last segment for 2024 together.

All players have an individual plan mapped out during their AFLPA agreed time off, and all are doing it while maintaining contact with the club and updating their training results.
My individual plan involves taking selfies on my bmx at exotic locations says Stevo lol

You have no idea what any training any player is doing on a daily basis.

Not a single one.
Very true and neither do you. The proof will be in the pudding come round one though. And it was clear in the season just gone that a lot of players weren't fit enough at round 1 as we got blown off the park week after week. Not Xerri and Sheezel though - they were ready at the start of the season and it's well documented how professional they are.

We are a basket case.. our footy team is the biggest bunch of payments ever.. we are cooked..

I was hoping I ran into Luke and Jy at the guineas today., i did run into Billy Brownless at the points beg marquee
You need to learn to handle your liquor.

Don't get smashed and post on the internet, kids. You'll just look like a fool.

Very true and neither do you. The proof will be in the pudding come round one though. And it was clear in the season just gone that a lot of players weren't fit enough at round 1 as we got blown off the park week after week. Not Xerri and Sheezel though - they were ready at the start of the season and it's well documented how professional they are.
I think getting upset about what training players are doing in the middle of October is a tad OTT.

I think denying that players look disinterested, unfit and lackadaisical in pre-season games also needs to stop.

I think getting upset about what training players are doing in the middle of October is a tad OTT.

I think denying that players look disinterested, unfit and lackadaisical in pre-season games also needs to stop.
Agree, it really only matters if players are ready for round 1 (season proper) and can sustain that effort throughout the season. What we do know is that in the last few years, a handful of players have been properly ready, but quite a few more haven't been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2025 Pre-Season (no sighting of Joel Crocker …yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back