Player Watch #21: Noah Balta - Signed Until 2032

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though what a guy. Could've waited 12 months and pretty much picked which club he wanted to get to but has shown faith. Good lad. Leadership.

DEFENDER.
I actually wouldnt be suprised to see him in the leadership group sooner rather than later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Onya Noah , my worst fears were he would join the conga line outski but I underestimated young man , well done dips my lid , key pillar in getting us off the mat oh and that’ll shut a few up that we’re using the bruz leaving the joint to put shade on ooze , put that in ya pipe and smoke it

For those of you who keep trying to claim that there is a poor culture at Richmond and everyone wants out, you can now STFU.
The most ironic part of that post is the one bloke who disagreed with it thought Nick Daicos was a legitimate chance to be traded to Richmond and his father would be in favour of it last year.

Love his commitment showing real growth as a next generation leader.
Good to see another one of our senior players supporting Yze and staying for the future.

Will he ask for a trade to Freo next year?
Doubt it. Western suburbs kid. EDFL boy...played for Mon Conti's club Doutta Stars. She didn't want to play for Abers. ****. Now Ricky McLean & Liam McBean are the greatest things out of Aberfeldie.

That league had good players. Wayne Harmes was a cut above.
Had tough clubs like Broadmeadows ~ had to have divvy van attend their games.
Doutta Stars had some ****s who loved a fight. Their club song used to be the Mickey Mouse club. Walt Disney must've threatened to sue em. Now its Collingwood's

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #21: Noah Balta - Signed Until 2032

Remove this Banner Ad

Back